Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Outrages Ridiculous P2P Sunday

Morris

edit: @IR guy above: You heard we like to talk ****, I heard you're gonna fail reopening and close, like every once closed Clan does.
WOT?!?!

We've 3-0d your clan 3 times in P2P mini's yet you claim to be #1 p2p ehh?

But that's not what this is about... If you think that your going to get off easy be able to "push" ir around as if we just opened. No. 4 Years of being Intense. What is this your 4th Month of being ******* retarted? We have experience that you don't have. You made your clan NH so you could recruit all the NH pures in the pure world.

Need i say more?

Don't think you're gonna be good, you got no right to run your mouth as you can back up nothing you're saying, atleast not now.

Mini Wars don't mean anything as long as both Clans not take their very BEST Members, and only those to them, the fact that you're saying a Clan isn't #1 because you beat them in a mini war is just stupid, not even worth replying to, but hey I'm bored and this topic gets more popularity ;).

About the NH part, most Clans are NH, get your facts straight, it's nothing negative lol

l0l no...

It wasn't so much about the mini war... You guys came into the pure world extremely cocky and ignorant. What the **** is this the remake of POT? Purple Hats, Nh? No offense to any POT members but they came into the pure world the same way. Did good hit 50+ pull then guess what? Clan Closed...

You shouldn't compare us to POT, the fact that we have the same gear and what not is random, I didn't even play Runescape when POT was around, didn't even really know them at all.

The difference between me and you is that we can backup what we talk, your Clan is NOTHING as of now, it closed and just opened two days ago, when you're gonna talk about being cocky at ignorant read at what you're saying, I am not directing this to your Clan since you're obviously no representative of IR, just a Member that tries to act big.

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blitz is destroying everyone here.
he can't destroy ****... He can't even speak properly

Though I am German I am pretty sure that the english I write in, atleast in this topic, is better then yours.

awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

Though I am German I am pretty sure that the english I write in, atleast in this topic, is better then yours.

Ill take that as a troll :thumbsup:
igohard.png

2dv3395.jpg

Alright, you may leave this topic now, as you had nothing constructive to say, and you still don't, I guess.

Bye :confused:

awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

Numbers are everything in your case. Enjoy it while it lasts.

cmbs are overrated, especially in the wilderness bro ;)

I'm guessing an education is something underrated in your life.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

^Hop Off.

Ir #1

Why are you even posting on our topics, well better here then bothering us in our Vent/Forums XD

(don't post at our topics anymore if it's nothing constructive)

awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

edit: @IR guy above: You heard we like to talk ****, I heard you're gonna fail reopening and close, like every once closed Clan does.
WOT?!?!

We've 3-0d your clan 3 times in P2P mini's yet you claim to be #1 p2p ehh?

But that's not what this is about... If you think that your going to get off easy be able to "push" ir around as if we just opened. No. 4 Years of being Intense. What is this your 4th Month of being ******* retarted? We have experience that you don't have. You made your clan NH so you could recruit all the NH pures in the pure world.

Need i say more?

Don't think you're gonna be good, you got no right to run your mouth as you can back up nothing you're saying, atleast not now.

Mini Wars don't mean anything as long as both Clans not take their very BEST Members, and only those to them, the fact that you're saying a Clan isn't #1 because you beat them in a mini war is just stupid, not even worth replying to, but hey I'm bored and this topic gets more popularity ;).

About the NH part, most Clans are NH, get your facts straight, it's nothing negative lol

l0l no...

It wasn't so much about the mini war... You guys came into the pure world extremely cocky and ignorant. What the **** is this the remake of POT? Purple Hats, Nh? No offense to any POT members but they came into the pure world the same way. Did good hit 50+ pull then guess what? Clan Closed...

You shouldn't compare us to POT, the fact that we have the same gear and what not is random, I didn't even play Runescape when POT was around, didn't even really know them at all.

The difference between me and you is that we can backup what we talk, your Clan is NOTHING as of now, it closed and just opened two days ago, when you're gonna talk about being cocky at ignorant read at what you're saying, I am not directing this to your Clan since you're obviously no representative of IR, just a Member that tries to act big.

What have you done? Made an NH clan and mass recruit every NH pure in the pure world? Nice bro.. oh wait anyone can do that lmfao. And ***** i don't act big i am big. And our clan is NOTHING as of right now? We have more potential then Outrage did and ever will.

End of Story

igohard.png

2dv3395.jpg

Big change is going to happen soon. Going to great alter the pure community as we know it :D

Ooo ooo ooo let me guess let me guess!!!

Ur closing outrage and all joining pot.

We would never close when we are so high. #1 p2p med. NO point in even arguing about it at this point.

Now do you guys know why your hated? Chaotic used to be hated but you took their place in that. Your not #1 p2p med, you might think you are...but your not.

we proved it thats the whole point.

wherelimitzarebroken.png

Big change is going to happen soon. Going to great alter the pure community as we know it :D

You might wanna consider closing and joining us, but that's your choice ;).

Id never close and join u. None of u know how to control urselves. You lead recklessly, and dont understand how to respect others.

We as Outrage will repsect you if you show us respect.

wherelimitzarebroken.png

^

Seeing as you say we mass recruit makes your reply worthless,

because I know for a fact we are not mass recruiting.

Alright, you may leave this topic now, as you had nothing constructive to say, and you still don't, I guess.

Bye :confused:

^ Please just read my replys, I am not gonna bother with replying to another unqualified post of yours Collosal.

awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

You might wanna consider closing and joining us, but that's your choice ;).

Id never close and join u. None of u know how to control urselves. You lead recklessly, and dont understand how to respect others.

We as Outrage will repsect you if you show us respect.

This. We respect whole clans but that doesnt mean we'll respect the members that flame us. All this flame is kinda unnecessary, instead of filling these forums with flame please concentrate on your own plans and try to fight us during the weekend. Untill then goodluck and have a nice day :thumbsup:

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

110606185453.png

^We are #1 for those wondering..

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

110606185453.png

^We are #1 for those wondering..

Lol. You're listening to loki?

also we fought them 30v35 while they were on mains and CT camped our returners, they still lost.

also /nick Ayo|loki

Ayo|Loki YOu goys are #1.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif