Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Almost Famous

Miracles

Hello everyone and welcome to the Almost famous Pk Team Advert. We are a newly made pure pking team. To be honest with all of you i wont be one of those leaders of pk teams that do slug work. I am a perfectionist and when I attempt to do something I do it to the best of my capability. This Pk team will consist of serious pkers that are willing to Pk 24/7. I will try my best to have officials out everyday with a pk team out into the wild. I am a very old school kind of leader due to the fact I’ve been playing Rs for the past 5 years. Join us on our Irc #Almostfamous

To apply to this Pk team click on this link Almost Famous. Register with all the information needed and If you wish to become a legit member of AF post your topic in the "Full Member Applications" section of our forums. If you do not fully reach our requirements you can also post a Future AF member topic into the section which says "Future Applications" where you will be soon accepted into the Pk team once you reach the required stats (Hopefully). Also if you just want to introduce yourself to the team and for some reason do not want to join the pk team or not sure if you want to post your topic in the "Introduction" section. Also add #AlmostFamous to your channel list.

We are a pk team just wanting to pk and have fun. To me there isnt an actual "Superior" Med Level pk team. With the creation of this team i will promise you i will give every second of our events 200% of what i am capable of doing.

We are a serious team and if you would like to join the new rising of a pk team Join A.F today!

Here is the 1st Mini-War we have won against a pure clan (2nd Team Mini) Verses Carnage

Video of Round 1 nd 2.

Round 1.

Af Starting : 8

Af Ending : 5

Carnage Starting : 8

Carnage Ending : 0

090817212016o.png

Round 2.

Af Starting : 7

Af Ending : 5

Carnage Starting : 7

Round 3.

Af Starting : 9

Af Ending : 6

Carnage Starting : 9

090817212033x.png

090817212049f.png

090817212110.png

Join to have an experience you will never forget, expect from us a friendly community because over a team thats what we are, a group of friends who like to pk.

geo.png
The Golden Gods
Interitus
Mayhem Makers
^Will always be in my heart.

Pures, missing since late '08.

ownage clan. i minied with them vs FF even tho we lost it wuz a great expirence

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you