Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]enith's 4hour climb!

Lawson

Goodjob on your trip. We wanted a 1v1 towards the end since we had even opts.. Maybe next week? :)

If you would simply ask us for a fight we would accept, just like PCL you outpulled us and are a much more experienced clan. But we accepted. Just like tonight if you would of just asked instead of hitting us in single every 20mins~

So you began with 60, but before the first battle you already lost 10?

Imo you should change that.

Anyways I wasn't there, looked like you had fun, and thats most important!

We peaked 60, you never keep the pull you peak. From getting hit from EOP every 20mins to CT/CP our only competition battleing it out every chance they could get and us not wanting to crash it. Yh I'm not suprised we lost some opts. We had a 4hour trip and ended with 45. :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang dude looks like a lot of people are starting to sweat now that Zenith has come out of no where.

CT doesn't seem to happy, we got even got EOP on our backs now lol? A

Na I wouldn't say that. There was just simply no action for them today and we were the closest clan with similar ops.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png