Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[B]loody [V]ikingz F2p Pk Trip [6/18/11] [EF EXILED]

chrome

BV claims they're #1, why not sign up on the PCR and prove it?

this.

And, chrome, if ur gonna claim that you won after the crash, please read this:

Well I want to know how you can claim a win when a clan crashes.

For example:

<[NME]Ivp> (09:49:01) <Omni> Going to post a rule about assuming other clans options is technically a bait, and assuming you won even though you got crashed

(09:49:38) <Omni> "OMG WE GOT CRASHED BY FI, BUT ITS OK we HAD 50 ENDING and CP HAS 12 EVEN THO IT WAS MID CRASH, EITHER WAY WE WON CUS WE THINK WE HAD MORE"

When you get crashed, how do you know how many the other clan has? Just wondering how you can pause the map and see because I'd like to learn this magic trick for my friends, because I know wars are larger than the mini-map.

Also, how do you feel about clans posting starting Ops and ending Ops, when they have no clue about it themselves, and should a rule be implimented so that you can only post what you started the trip with and explain what you did, without assuming what the other clans had or assuming you won?

Thanks,

Omni

BV just got lawyore'd.

Pretty sure thats not how you spell it, but still.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

looool, this week's complete and total anal penetration in which we ejaculated inside of ur ******* then made you lick the *** and **** off our cocks was for the claiming a win on this topic, don't ever do that again or you will be further punished.

the baker

looool, this week's complete and total anal penetration in which we ejaculated inside of ur ******* then made you lick the *** and **** off our cocks was for the claiming a win on this topic, don't ever do that again or you will be further punished.

english plx. you sound like a 10 year old who just watched p__n. baised on ur low stats, ill say ur in bv.

i dont need a signature