Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures | 6/26/2011| P2p Sunday

ydoC

156e03s.png

Well, after Outrage cancelling the fullout yesterday, we headed out seeking revenge. Knowing that P2P is Outrage's preferred server, we were excited to head out and hit them as much as possible. And thats just what we did.

theoptube.png

f0vtzc.png

Our trip started off with a hit vs Outrage at dwarves. After clearing a majority of them, we got word that FI & Zenith were rushing, so we bailed out with out loot.

Eruption of Pures starting: 50+

Outrage starting: 45

Eruption of Pures ending: still 35+ when crashed

Outrage ending: Maybe like 10-20?

f0vtzc.png

We banked up and prepared for another fight vs Outrage, sitting at dwarves, but heard that CP was coming up the single strip to hit us from behind. We quickly moved into the lava gap and waited. Havoc rushed at first, and after clearing most of them, CP rushed from behind them. We pulled north of the gap, waiting for CP, but we spotted TLP rushing from south of the gap, so we logged out.

Eruption of Pures starting: 55

Havoc starting: [23:25] <AYo|LoKi> 35

Corrupt Pures starting: 35

Eruption of Pures ending: 40~ when TLP rushed

Havoc ending: 10-20 when CP rushed and we pulled away

Corrupt Pures ending: 30 when TLP rushed

f0vtzc.png

Our trip was coming to a close, but little did we know one of the most epic fights still hadn't happened. We set up south of gap again, waiting for Outrage. They rushed from the north part of the gap, and we had just a barrage fest back and forth for a bit, until Havoc rushed us from the lava gap to the west. We held it south of gap for a while, one time nearly clearing both clans. I'd say the Kill/Death was a bout 2to1. We pulled south to dwarves and held it for even longer. Feasting on the loot, before we finally called the 30-40 minute fight off. We headed back to edgeville, counted our profits, and ended.

Eruption of Pures starting: 45

Havoc starting: [23:25] <AYo|LoKi> 35

Outrage starting: 40+

The fight was Outrage + Havoc vs EoP. So about 75-80 vs our 45. Outnumbered by nearly 30 we held the fight off for 30 minutes and nearly won at one point .We realized the outcome meant nothing to us, and when it came to K/D we already had the fight in the bag, so we told everyone to stop returning. Outrage/Havoc might claim a "win", but the real winners left with profit ;)

Eruption of Pures ending: 40

Havoc ending: 30+

Outrage ending: 35+

f0vtzc.png

EoPictures (in no order)

110626175157.png

110626175436.png

wmplayer201106262311417.png

wmplayer201106262311476.png

wmplayer201106262312144.png

sologwas.png

110626175347.png

110626174145.png

110626173923.png

http://www.eop-rs.com #clan-eop

156e03s.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys know that we took turns hitting you right? We rarely fought you guys at the same time, it was mostly Havoc taking over the "gap war", then outrage pushing you to dwarves for a bit and running back north for us to take over again. We maybe had about 20-30~ deaths overall from this, and that's exaggerating a bit. I personally never died, and I always lead the pushes for Havoc, making myself a main pile. If you guys really think you can survive 40~ outrage + 35 strong P2Ping Havoc, we'll make sure to clear you guys right away next time. Aside from that, thanks for the loot on the 2nd fight, repayed what we lost on our first.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Keep it clean boys, just posting my clans Sunday trip on PW.

I don't want no flame cuz Inu is lurking.

We had about 30 when TLP rushed. CP didn't die to any EOP i don't think since you moved to North of GAP

Good job on your day EOP.

Editted. and thank you.

Should we be scared when INU is lurking now?

He's in the far of continent of Asia his powers can't reach us here.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Looked fun!

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

You guys know that we took turns hitting you right? We rarely fought you guys at the same time, it was mostly Havoc taking over the "gap war", then outrage pushing you to dwarves for a bit and running back north for us to take over again. We maybe had about 20-30~ deaths overall from this, and that's exaggerating a bit. I personally never died, and I always lead the pushes for Havoc, making myself a main pile. If you guys really think you can survive 40~ outrage + 35 strong P2Ping Havoc, we'll make sure to clear you guys right away next time. Aside from that, thanks for the loot on the 2nd fight, repayed what we lost on our first.

Epic post LOL leaves no room for excuses otherwise they will get smashed o.o.

Gj but we didnt even fight at the beginning, we were spread waiting for you guys to attack us then you got hit by CP and Havoc and we got hit by TLP. We didnt even fight!?

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg