Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures | 6/28/2011 | P2p Prep vs Outrage

ydoC

Heres the proof you attacked first.

110628162320.png

Notice HP bar of person in blue rc robes.

If thats not enough proof then I don't know what is.

maybe he clicked his overload twice.

maybe he attacked someone and got hit back by autofight and got hit 40.

Nope, that's not enough proof.

I don't know why you're acting like this over a prep, we asked you for a simple re-do as you rushed us, we didn't even bother, at your vid you attack us out of no where.

Then we nicely ask you for a redo and you respond with flame.

Disappointment.

inb4lock

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

Heres the proof you attacked first.

110628162320.png

Notice HP bar of person in blue rc robes.

If thats not enough proof then I don't know what is.

He got attacked because you barrage a member of O called "kciR" so we fought you dropped because when someone sits it takes 5 secs or so to register and attacked back than we realised that you still have 37-38 and we stopped again than cronic came up to us and specd one of our members with a dragon dagger p++ while using a prayer called "Smite" so we will obv attack him back...

Stop the ******* ********.

We won, if you think you can beat us challenge us to another prep.

why would we after the way u acted would not even accept a redo after your walrod spec one of our memebrs out and we attked back.

We're down to do another one just make sure your members take their pills to stop them from having spaz attacks while holding their mouse. :whistling:

Ace when you say back to Battlescape, why say it i don't get it?

You was the leader of a an alright clan on there. I think you're just made; Outrage is the only clan that actually made it from Battlescape.

Yeah and look how you're doing, posting auto win topics LOL :down:

We didn't claim the auto win until you wouldn't redo the round.

Outrage

2q1baxf.jpg

IDk BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I LOVE HOW ON OUTRAGE VID HE BRINGS ANTIFIRE INSIDE :)))))

Round before that all of our antifires ran out before they attakced they took their time sitting.

Be happy we were willing to sit almost half our pull instead of just leaving.

Ps: Take advice from this fellow

Why choose to mess with EOP? Your ranks are obviously new....

Edit: they're all dutch nvm that explains it

None of our ranks are dutch, one is German, one is Canadian, and 2 American i think.

Ok well they all seem to think they own for some reason because apparently they were good on battlescape. You guys obviously need to read up on diplomacy before you **** off one of the most aggressive, angryest, willing to no life to win a rivalry clans in runescape.

The first round we had to sit like 4 people the rest you outpulled us by 5 thats half of your people damn your maths is great.

im sure i watched the vid rofl , and i clearly saw him overloading while u ran by him , u ran back and his hp is down , he did not eat and he did not get attacked.

im sure i watched the vid rofl , and i clearly saw him overloading while u ran by him , u ran back and his hp is down , he did not eat and he did not get attacked.

(16:45:29) <%A_C_E> .constitution cronic ko

(16:45:32) -[WC]RuneScript- *** [ CONSTITUTION ]: [Cronic Ko] Rank: 520,959 | Level: 85

Good logic man, That hp bar shows he's 35 hp right :confused:

#Clan-EoP
ZbURU.png

You guys refused to redo the round after having an unfair advantage in numbers, why is this even open?

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

You guys refused to redo the round, why is this even open?

Why would we re do when so many of your members attack us while we're sitting, and then when we retaliate you ***** about it. We would've been down to re do, but seeing as we had to sit a couple just wasn't worth it, plus we have another prep later today. So yeah :rolleyes:

#Clan-EoP
ZbURU.png

And here I was, thinking that a ~35v35 prep war didn't mean the end of the world.

Congratulations on your pulls, both clans. I have no right to declare a winner. All I can suggest is trying to sort it out amongst yourselves before posting a topic.

Omni is my one. My only.

You guys refused to redo the round after having an unfair advantage in numbers, why is this even open?

How about you get the **** off of our topic and go troll and what not on your own one.

If you want to do another prep then ask us. Don't just sit here on our topic starting ****.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

How about you get the **** off of our topic and go troll and what not on your own one.

If you want to do another prep then ask us. Don't just sit here on our topic starting ****.

Lololol you ask for another prep but wouldn't redo a gimp round that could of prevented all of this. What in the blue hell makes you think I'd want another prep after all this? Everyone complains about having conspiracies when fighting eop. Don't expect future fights, this was atrocious and very disappointing.

@outrage - stay off this topic and let the 5 year old clan enjoy there win.

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Lololol you ask for another prep but wouldn't redo a gimp round that could of prevented all of this. What in the blue hell makes you think I'd want another prep after all this? Everyone complains about having conspiracies when fighting eop. Don't expect future fights, this was atrocious and very disappointing.

Words cannot describe my emotions towards your clan, but I'm sure actions will ;\

Start looking for another RSPS is my only advice I can help you with :thumbsup:

#Clan-EoP
ZbURU.png

Words cannot describe my emotions towards your clan, but I'm sure actions will ;\

Okay kid my last reaction on this useless topic, why in gods name.. are you still crying about that this was a battlescape clan, i've never played the game and i don't give a ****, on the other part.. YOU have played that game so i think that YOU should think about what YOU are saying, i think you're just jelly that team-failogy never made it trough battlescape to runescape.. but got stuck on a lack of experience and members to break through the battlescape part and actually be a real clan on runescape, atleast 70% is not from Battlescape so i think YOU mr. iknowitrightbcuzihatethemcuztheyplayedbattlescapebutimverydumbcuziveplayeditmyse

lftoo.. should shut up. childish ignorant little ****.

I love how you act like your not a battlescape hero. Your clan that you lead holds the Rsps record for clan that's been open and running longest. Keep threatening a 4 month old mpc clan bro. We've been man handling you for the past 3 weekends..

BestLeader.png

I love how you act like your not a battlescape hero. Your clan that you lead holds the Rsps record for clan that's been open and running longest. Keep threatening a 4 month old mpc clan bro. We've been man handling you for the past 3 weekends..

I'm not sure that's the way you wanna talk to big old tough EoP :confused:

#Clan-EoP
ZbURU.png

We've been man handling you for the past 3 weekends..

Outrage + Havoc vs Eruption of Pures

After a few world hopping and finding out who the EOP spy in us was we asked EOP for a run in to get some revenge. Loki from Havoc pmed us because they were also having problems with EOP so we decided we would team with them. The fight Started with Outrage rushing from North of gap and EOP south of gap, then Havoc rushed from dwarves to sandwich EOP. We decided to get a regroup and rush around from the side into EOP where we pushed them down to dwarves and eventually cleared them up when Havoc pushed behind us.

Outrage Starting: 40

Havoc Starting: 35

EOP Starting: 45

Outrage Ending: 32

Havoc Ending: 30

EOP Ending: 0 on the battlefield

please don't man handle us with your 75v45 man....

You%20May%20Not%20Be%20This%20Retarded.jpg

I'm not sure that's the way you wanna talk to big old tough EoP :confused:

That's right boi, hide behind your clan. Back 2 battlescape you ignorant spastic.

BestLeader.png