Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TG Vs NP

pinkcup1

When will you teams stop arguing with each other and realise no-one actually cares, you're supposed to be for pking and having fun, i thought everyone got enough of this ******** drama in their clans.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When will you teams stop arguing with each other and realise no-one actually cares, you're supposed to be for pking and having fun, i thought everyone got enough of this ******** drama in their clans.

damn you're new

Fighting other teams is more entertaining for me. If i wanted to make bank pking i'd go solo pking.

haha you obviously dont now anything =[

TGavatar.png

I have never laughed so hard in my life.

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

Lololololll z almost as funny as havoc

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Lololololll z almost as funny as havoc

Yeh, Havoc is pretty funny :)

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

Didnt realize overpulling meant fighting mains along with other pure teams. interested to know how you can still be happy needing mains to beat a rival team.

#Fatality

#Team-Outbreak

120414181629.png

The purpose of life is a life with a purpose, so i'd rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless.

TG, unlike NP doesnt mass HL the irc's of their pure clans and call their mates on their mains.

Everyone at TG trips is either an applicant or a full member of the team. If you want proof, which i doubt you do because ur a hater, go look on our site, at our 28 applicants.

11782527.png

lol angry people

from what i saw Tg raped Np in the end at new gate due to opt difference nothing more, loads died from both sides because they are complete idiots and rambo into the gate.

Who said foe isnt allowed to pk? get a grip lol.

Me and my clan will do whatever we want when we want as i expect you lot to do get over yourselves lol.

As for mains, its the wilderness deal with it lol :/ no1 can tell them what to do at 8est on a friday night :/

#TEAM-WALLI