Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

{E}xiled {F}orce's Saturday Adventure

Super

You're making it look like Outrage was losing the fights, I know for a fact we were steamrolling you guys, you're not supposed to predict any ending opts, especially without video.

Especially the 3rd fight, you wrote we had 6-7 left when I know for a fact we had 20 left AFTER we hopped AFTER CP crashed, CP probably took down a few too.

From my point of view it looked like we dominated you every single fight we had vs. you, so edit that, you ain't even got a vid lol

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

You're making it look like Outrage was losing the fights, I know for a fact we were steamrolling you guys, you're not supposed to predict any ending opts, especially without video.

Especially the 3rd fight, you wrote we had 6-7 left when I know for a fact we had 20 left AFTER we hopped AFTER CP crashed, CP probably took down a few too.

From my point of view it looked like we dominated you every single fight we had vs. you, so edit that, you ain't even got a vid lol

I had to go half way through the trip, becuase i had a party but, i vidded all of the 1st fight + half of the 2nd fight.If you really want me to upload it, tell me.And we'll see who was 'steamrolling'. + i see a few rune full helms on outrage's behalf.

Anyway thanks for the fights was fun :)

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

I had to go half way through the trip, becuase i had a party but, i vidded all of the 1st fight + half of the 2nd fight.If you really want me to upload it, tell me.And we'll see who was 'steamrolling'. + i see a few rune full helms on outrage's behalf.

Your Video will not be able to show what you wrote on your topic.

Let's take a look at our video:

1:11 shows the situation right after the second fight, when CP rushed.

CC Count: 22 people, 10 not in range. Note this was after the CP crash, when they probably already took a few of us down.

So you should change the opts in your topic to Ef ending before crash: 16, outrage ending before crash: 22+.

The first fight you can't even see our opts, we both run a way and it looks pretty evened out, I don't see why you're giving your own Clan an extra +5 opts, we probably dominated aswell lol, fix that.

When a war is crashed you shouldn't make it look like you won, you're not allowed to guess or fake ending opts on a crashed war, you should ask us for them or not even include them in your topic.

Besides that it was fun fights, I hope we get more in future, but get rid of that CP spy ;).

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

Your Video will not be able to show what you wrote on your topic.

Let's take a look at our video:

1:11 shows the situation right after the second fight, when CP rushed.

CC Count: 22 people, 10 not in range. Note this was after the CP crash, when they probably already took a few of us down.

So you should change the opts in your topic to Ef ending before crash: 16, outrage ending before crash: 22+.

The first fight you can't even see our opts, we both run a way and it looks pretty evened out, I don't see why you're giving your own Clan an extra +5 opts, we probably dominated aswell lol, fix that.

When a war is crashed you shouldn't make it look like you won, you're not allowed to guess or fake ending opts on a crashed war, you should ask us for them or not even include them in your topic.

Besides that it was fun fights, I hope we get more in future, but get rid of that CP spy ;).

Don't want to argue :) Im just going to say Good fight, and hope both clans had fun :)

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1