Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Paying for Artists.

Ven

I'm trying to start a local company (but who knows, maybe it will grow one day).

basically, I'm creating a skateboard clothing company called 'Zest' (finally decided on a name I liked) and I need a logo. I've done a little playing around on paper with what I can do, but I haven't really come to a conclusion. From what I've seen on these forums, there's a lot of very talented and creative artists who I feel would do an amazing job of creating a new logo for my company.

anyone is eligible to enter. whichever logo I decide to make the official for the company will receive 12m cash in game.

what am I looking for?

keep in mind this is a logo, nothing else, I don't need fancy C4D's, I need a simple logo I can put anywhere.

examples:

ard1.jpg

enjoiw.gif

vwlogos.jpg

having words in the logo are not required, but can really give you points if you use them creatively. I would really like to have a 'Z' in the logo. but who knows, maybe someone will make them amazing that I'll like more.

good luck, and thank you.

winner of SOTM14

• 2 weeks later...