Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking For A Clan

Sudo

Joey your a ******* spy , your a 1 bang , your a kid who is unloyal , your a kid who leak locs for gps ( how did you make your gp ? ) your a kid who would bs someone on a trip for some loot.

Go join zenith dude.

Proud Co-Leader Of Chaotic!

Current Proud Elite of Intense Redemption!

ok1l3a.jpg

#Havoc because we ******* hate IR wassup bitchessss

spr1ng.png
4094f43e4fed232e1329849.png
[ Remember The Titans. ] [ RIP 02/21/2012]
“It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
-Norman Schwarzkopf

Ex-Higher Force Old School Member - 5/16/09
Proud Ex-Havoc Council - 7/31/11

#Havoc because we ******* hate IR wassup bitchessss

This. Join them and leak to whoever you do the dirty work for. Good luck

I always told you on TS that you weren't wanted, don't know why you edited your post saying Ir mad you left. Obv spy is Obv. Joined IR a good 3 weeks maybe a month? Left cp before who claimed he was spying as well. GL

I take it that IR is mad for some reason so what I would suggest is joining a clan that smacks IR week in and week out.

Than he might as well stay clanless, cause no one smacks us around. :]

0BjQn.png

#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

I take it that IR is mad for some reason so what I would suggest is joining a clan that smacks IR week in and week out.

Than he might as well stay clanless, cause no one smacks us around. :]

From what ive seen you get smacked around in both servers by different clans pretty often but that's just my opinion.