Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fire chapter of my personal story.

Geebs

Maria screamed in pain as Jerry retrieved the elusive blade from his wives chest which was painted with blood. He saw the terror in his wives eyes when he ejected the blade from her. A freezing cold feeling shivered down his spine as she clumsily collapsed to the floor. His body turned to ice as he stared at his wives corpse, but his heart burned with an enraging desire for chaos. Jerry knew that his children would hear their mothers wretched cry. He dropped the weapon that initiated the onslaught as he felt a cruel desire to find a new weapon of choice. He went into his toolbox and retrieved a hammer. He stared into the steel of his hammer until he saw his reflection. Once he did, he knew what must be done.

He stepped out into the hallway only to find his son pleading “Daddy, where is Mommy? “ Jerry expressed a slight smile and replied “You will be with her soon. “ He then grasped his hammer with all of his force and uppercutted his son with the hammer. He giggled as he heard his sons jaw crack open with an exploding force. The slaughter numbed his mind. He delivered the coup de grace with a fatal blow to the temple. Blood splattered his cotton shirt as he watched his sons skull collapse. His son didn't even have the chance to beg for mercy, or even to scream as his life was demolished. At this point Jerry could scarcely remember his therapists words saying “Insanity is only an illusion of the mind, and as with all illusions, it can be suppressed.“ These words meant nothing to him now.

Jerry strolled down the stairs with joy, yet his bloodthirsty objective was yet to be complete. He pre-heated the oven to 450 degrees. His face brightened every step he took, as he knew that every step he took, he would be closer to completing his mission. He raced up the stairs at a blazing speed, but when he reached his infant daughters door, his excitement increased even more. The adrenaline was getting to him. He slithered into his daughters room and snatched her like a snake devouring a birds egg. The daughter cried as she awoke from her dreamless sleep. Jerry slipped down the stairs, his daughter at hand, and he told her everything will be alright. He hastily opened the oven door and shoved her inside. He repeated “Goodbye, Goodbye“ until he could hear his innocent daughters organs pop. This noise caused Jerry to burst into laughter relentlessly in celebration of completing his oh so desired objective. The scent of burning flesh excited him. Jerry's insanity has completely controlled him.

Jerry hasn't always been the brightest fellow when it came to decisions. In his life, he's always made decisions as soon as they crossed his mind. He never really thought about why he's doing something, but rather, how he's going to do it. He soon realized that the actions that have recently occurred could have a negative effect on the rest of his life. At this point, he could really care less about what just happened to his family. He felt no sorrow, no remorse. Instead, he felt an euphoria of relief once he saw the blood dripping from the oven. Jerry isn't a moron, though. Far from it. He knew that he'd be the first suspect, and he knew that if the police got his hands on him, he'd be done. He decided instead of trying to hide what has been done, he'll just hide himself instead.

Jerry quickly packed a large black backpack with his necessities, which included four sets of clothes, basic hygiene tools (tooth brush, razor), a flash light and small box containing various marble. Right next to it was his trusty tool bag. Jerry was a plumber before these horrific actions occurred. Now he's classified as a "psychopath". Jerry didn't believe in emotion. He believe in instinct and survival of the fittest. It was almost as if all of the emotions in his miserable life were unleashed all at once, and dispelled upon his loved ones. He had no care though. He just wanted to release his useless "emotions". In his world, there was no such thing as "pain". Only what they perceived it to be.

A deafening knock ringed through the house as he heard somebody pounding at his door. By the sound of it, he soon realized it wasn't a policeman. He recognized the knock as one of his elderly neighbors, Stanley Sterling. Stanley was known as "the creepy old dude" on the block. He lived across the street, four houses down. That means everyone within at least four house radius must of heard his family's cries. He knew this disturbance must be rid of, as it could compromise wether or not he gets away with murder. He heard Stanley yell "Is everything okay in there? I'm going to call the police!". As soon as he heard the word police, he sprinted to his packed book bag and took a firm grip of it over his shoulder. He reached into his tool bag and retrieved his faithful hammer, then slipped his hand into the tool bag's handle. He had his back pack on his right shoulder, hammer at hand, and his tool bag in his left arm. He went to his door and replied "Come in, hurry". As soon as the door opened, he sprung his weapon upon Stanley's forehead, it seemed like all the blood in his head drained out at once. He reached into Stanley's pocket, only to find a set of keys and his wallet containing approximately $140. He shoved both into his pocket, disregarding the fact that he just committed murder, again. He walked over his body as if nothing happened, and continued his journey.

Jerry walked casually over across the street to Stanley's house. Though he had the veil of night, he didn't want to raise any unneeded suspicion. Stanley's house was gated off, it was 2 stories, and it looked exactly like one of those houses you'd find in Scooby Doo. Jerry, without any hesitation, hopped the gate and rushed to Stanley's door. It was locked, and despite the fact he had the keys, there was no time to waste. He busted down the door with a quick kick, left everything he had at the door besides his hammer, and creeped inside the old man's house. He knew being a fugitive isn't cheap, and that he need's some source of income. Stanley's death looked quite convenient, and from what it looked like, Stanley must of had a stash of money somewhere in his house. Jerry had a few connections with Stanley that convinced him he had money inside the house rather than the bank. Stanley owned a pawn shop about three miles from his house, and he was always paid in cash. He knew only a fool would keep a large sum of money inside a store, so he must of had it inside of his house.

Jerry ransacked the house. He found a box of old jewelry under the sink in the bathroom, particularly golden chains, which he estimated in total to be about $2,000. He recognized them to be Stanley's wives, who past away due to heart failure about seven years ago. Jerry first moved into the neighborhood about nine years ago, and he scarcely remembered Stanley's wife. He couldn't even remember her name. He remembered her as a charming women, though, who acted alive as can be, under any circumstances. Not anymore, at least. The thought of Stanley entering the afterlife to join his wife put a small sense of peace in his mind. Jerry didn't believe in heaven or hell, yet he believed in God. Surprisingly, he believed in justice and redemption. He knew that every action committed by one, including himself, will be dealt with. Not in a form of heaven or hell, though. He knew that one day everybody will be judged, and he made for damn sure that that day wasn't coming for him anytime soon.

Jerry pulled a locked safe from under Stanley's bed. He smashed the lock with ease with his hammer, a tool once used for honest work, now used as a murdering weapon and a key to undeserved riches. In this safe was about $14,500 dollars, all in 100 dollar bills, a very old bible which had "Brian Sterling" on the bottom from, labeled at 1947. It must of been one of Stanley's relatives bibles, passed down as a heirloom. He also had a love poem, wrapped around a diamond ring. He recognized the ring to be his wives. The note read: "Rebecca, my darling, the one for me, in my eyes you are all that I see. I love your smile, the way that you blush, and the softness of your graceful touch. I know you, everything that you are, the brightest thing in my life, as bright as a star. You are my lighthouse when I am lost, you are my wish when the coin is tossed. You are my blanket on a cold night, as your love is stronger than any black widow's bite. My love, my darling, my partner in life, you are the wind and I am the kite. I am the roof and you are the beams, oh god I hope I never wake up from this dream... - Stanley Sterling, 1977." Jerry was reminded of the love he had for his wife. He didn't show an inch of remorse, though. In fact, he chuckled at the fact that he even felt such a feeling. He pities it now.

Jerry retrieved the money and valuable jewelry, and placed them inside his backpack outside of the forbidden house. He then continued ransacking the house for about 4 minutes. He found a loaded shotgun under one of the couches, and decided if he gets into anymore "disputes", it'd be best if he was prepared. Though the rush of causing blood shed with his trusty hammer is incomparable to any other method of killing, he knew that he'd be better off keeping a shotgun on his side too. After a few minutes of thought, he imagined the conclusion of the fore-coming shotgun blasts that shall be caused by his hand. These thoughts aided in the release of his killer instincts. After all, we are all just animals. In the animal kingdom, the physically strong are treated as superior. In the human world, intelligence is the dominate attribute. Jerry had both. Jerry's lack of fear is what strived him to try to achieve his desires. He desired pain and suffering for everyone. Especially those who opposed him.

He started to head towards Stanley's truck. He had the keys, after all. He was well known around his town, and driving his own car will draw more attention to him. He through everything into the back of his new truck, but kept the shotgun and the hammer in the front seat with him. Right before he was about to drive off, he spotted out an oil can on Stanley's front porch. He thought of the undeniable pain his daughter was in when she was being burned alive. Fire is the element of suffering, and suffering is what he did best. He retrieved the oil can and drenched the corners of Stanley's house, and connected each of these drenched spots with a line of oil. He took out one of his matches he used for smoking cigarettes (after all these "tragic" events, he never had nicotine cravings again), set fire upon the house and fled for refuge to the truck, his oil can at hand. He really didn't care if he was incinerated with the house. The only reason he decided to keep himself alive is to cause suffering to others. He watched the house get engulfed by flames, and the pyromaniac inside him soon consumed his personality, just as the fire consumed the poor man's house. He gasped for air as the smoke fluttered inside lungs, and the noise of sirens creeped into his ears.

Jerry set the oil can aside him, right next to his hammer and his shotgun. He turned the car alive with the turn of a key, and the headlights shined through the smoke. He reversed the truck, turned it around, and headed towards the gate. The noise of sirens increased, increasing at the same rate as his heart beat. He drove the truck right threw the weak metal gates with ease, as his foot crushed the accelerator to increase his speed. As soon as he was on the road, he took one final look at his house, remembering his "heroic" actions of him slaughtering his family. A pool of blood was still pouring from Stanley's forehead. "How much blood does that old man have?" Jerry thought. The more blood the better. Blood is a symbol of death, torture and suffering. It is also the symbol of life. Jerry withdrew a large breathe, and continued on his adventure. His quest for destruction has just begun.

this didn't even have sex wtf

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Holy text wall! Will read tomorrow lol.

edit: read 1st two paragraphs.... wtf dude lol. Everyone knows you deliver more force with a downward blow from a hammer.

edit: read whole thing

I think it would be cool to the tell this story from the perspective of a peeping tom who discovered that upon witnessing these events, found himself very turned on. Then the peeping tom kidnaps Jerry with chloroform and goes all Wild Bill on him like in that serial killer movie. "It puts the lotion in the basket."