Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Unlimited's First Mini

Elmos

11ruef5.png

Website | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

24gvscy.png

First mini/event of our history.

Vanquish [V] asked for a mini, we accepted.

They asked for a 60 combat cap, but we would only have 5 not 6 like they do if we did not bring our 70, so they allowed us.

24gvscy.png

First Round

We hopped to them, so it was our attacking round. We took a step closer to them even though it was still 6-7 spaces away. They started to attack us even though we were attacking and not ready.

They 1banged one of us as we weren't expecting them to attack, but we replied by 1banging our first pile few seconds later.

They couldn't find a clear pile and was being tanked by us while we dropped a few of them.

Just like that, it ended with us having 3 left.

1-0, won our first mini round :D

24gvscy.png

Second Round

After we got that win, half of their clan was crying about the one level 70 we have with us, so he left and it was a 5v5. But the results were still the same...

We were defending as they attacked from a dd 3 spaces away from us. We dropped our first pile quickly as they're first pile was tanking them long enough for us to kill another one of them.

We had 4 left, they had 3, and our number remained the same until the end of the round due to some nice tanking/hugging.

2-0, won our first mini already :D

24gvscy.png

Third Round

We had a chance to make this 3-0, but I guess everything doesn't always go our way. It was a 5v5 just like the round before.

Our intentions for this pkri was to pile their leader, but we didn't realize they were dd'd until its too late. We struggled and scattered to find a pile while they were getting piles right off the bat.

Just like that we lost our first mini round only killing one of Vanquish.

24gvscy.png

Good fight Vanquish, thanks for the respectable fights (Except a few flames)

The only pic I got this mini was in the second round :(

It's a little messed up as I took it while on Firefox using the swiftkit screenshot but yea here it is when we finished off the last pile of the second round. (was out of food :P)

aepdv5.png

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

Congratulations, I'd love to hear more of you guys soon.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011