Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Well Its Decided Boys And Girls!

Hormone

Zenith Vs Intense Redemption!  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

• Zenith
    • Intense Redemption
  2. 2. Who Do You Want To Win?

• Zenith
    • Intense Redemption

IR is nothing without the ir propaganda. they claimed we massed for 2 hours because we watched the fullout.. then even after that was established some spastic said we massed for an hour after that. by that time we had already mind ****** them in their own server so bad that they had to get a regroup at edge.

One Saturday a true and obvious victor came out...twice.

Two, you were on the bridge unskulled with 20 other Z gj.

Three, Stop stressing so much and be carefree for once

Four, Good luck

One Saturday you crashed us after we cleared cp/fi

two, you called havoc and we called tlp and most died in that fight

Three, i am not stressing, its funny watching IR idiots get mad.

yBAuc.gif

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IR is nothing without the ir propaganda. they claimed we massed for 2 hours because we watched the fullout.. then even after that was established some spastic said we massed for an hour after that. by that time we had already mind ****** them in their own server so bad that they had to get a regroup at edge.

Four, Good luck

One, you guys outnumbered us in both maze fights we had so you have no excuse. And it wasn't a crash since you guys were DD'ed in Maze waiting for us.

Two, How did we call havoc when they were fighting us and attacking us. If anything its the other way around since you guys even said "We weren't even attacking Havoc because we were focusing on IR."

Three, I am also not stressing because its funny how cocky Zenith is and how they still talk **** after we smacked you guys around on Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday!

Congratulations Zenith, you guys are officially a punching bag for IR. :thumbsup:

PS - If you think we "called" Havoc, watch the vid:

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Four, Good luck

One, you guys outnumbered us in both maze fights we had so you have no excuse. And it wasn't a crash since you guys were DD'ed in Maze waiting for us.

Two, How did we call havoc when they were fighting us and attacking us. If anything its the other way around since you guys even said "We weren't even attacking Havoc because we were focusing on IR."

Three, I am also not stressing because its funny how cocky Zenith is and how they still talk **** after we smacked you guys around on Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday!

Congratulations Zenith, you guys are officially a punching bag for IR. :thumbsup:

Ok wait u say that u cleared us outnumbered after we fought CP,Fi. U guys claim wins u didnt win and talk like u guys own every clan on saturday. I dont even know how u going to win this fullout if even ur leadership doesn't know if they are going to win the fullout. U started this **** and we will end it.

logo424157266651344990632.png

Four, Good luck

Ok wait u say that u cleared us outnumbered after we fought CP,Fi. U guys claim wins u didnt win and talk like u guys own every clan on saturday. I dont even know how u going to win this fullout if even ur leadership doesn't know if they are going to win the fullout. U started this **** and we will end it.

Wow are you actually saying this? I actually feel sorry for you now. So are you saying we didn't win the 2 Maze fights?

qK9nr.png

Four, Good luck

Wow are you actually saying this? I actually feel sorry for you now. So are you saying we didn't win the 2 Maze fights?

U won a fight when u outnumbered us and when we were half food and out of pray. I am feeling sorry for you and your clan go close again i dont think someone would care

Four, Good luck

U won a fight when u outnumbered us and when we were half food and out of pray. I am feeling sorry for you and your clan go close again i dont think someone would care

I'm done arguing with you. It's clear you have an IQ of a 10 year old.

qK9nr.png

Four, Good luck

No im giving you facts. Cant handle the heat? Gl Saturday u will need it

Four, Good luck

You must be 12 and look like your leader lawson. Nice grammar you ******* ****. You outnumbered us for all fights on saturday and lost all of them. It must be pretty sad being you.

creedv.png
8ob4j.png

Four, Good luck

No im giving you facts. Cant handle the heat? Gl Saturday u will need it

The facts are that you lost both PKRI's on Saturday.

qK9nr.png

How about you idiots just PM each other instead of trying to make the other person look bad in front of the whole community. Get the **** on topic or someone lock this.

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
1xtpx76.png
uhazfq.png17z6g33.png

You must be 12 and look like your leader lawson. Nice grammar you ******* ****. You outnumbered us for all fights on saturday and lost all of them. It must be pretty sad being you.

I am 17 and i am dutch i don't give a **** about grammar. U crashed us how can you possibly be better then us when u crash us after we won vs cp and fi? Tell me u think ur good show it saturday.

ii don't know what the **** is wrong with you, but you didn't out number us in maze you spastic. we just got done clearing FI so therefore we were low/no pray and low/no food. you straight up crashed our cp fight so i dont ******* know how that counts as a fight, and the third fight wee had eop sniping returners. i'm not even going to talk about sunday because we smacked you so hard i'm sure it must be a sin to talk about it. who regrouped edge? lets remember that bro

yBAuc.gif

It's cute seeing Zenith members trying to defend their clan and not admit that they got spanked around all weekend. Propaganda at its finest.

says the kid who claims we massed for 2 hours

Watching a fullout to mass longer is the oldest trick in the book.

qK9nr.png

It's cute seeing Zenith members trying to defend their clan and not admit that they got spanked around all weekend. Propaganda at its finest.

says the kid who claims we massed for 2 hours

Watching a fullout to mass longer is the oldest trick in the book.

You claim we are the propaganda kings.

yBAuc.gif

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS, BOTH YOU CLANS TALK THE TALK BUT CAN YOU WALK THE WALK? THE WHOLE PURE COMMUNITY WILL FIND OUT THIS WEEKEND. HAVE A NICE NIGHT

~Derrick

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png