Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dismantled v3 ~ IR's P2p Pk Trip

Iraqi Mage

How did you drop from 55 to 33 in 1 hour?

We had to wait for over an hour before any clans stepped out and still managed to keep our numbers. Then after all the fights truly ended it was around 7:00 pm EST and we had around 33.

creedv.png
8ob4j.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zenith heard havoc were telleing to gdz and there was 5 ir at newgate so we rushed it, it wasn't the remaining it was all of us... you didn't clear them with 5 people at newgate.

ir are idiots. period.

Here's a pic of the 5 IR at new gate when you ran to GDZ, see cc in pic

110807231131.png

Because in that pic, u managed to screeny the 3 late zenith running, while the 30+ were surrounded the gdz hut, and clumped your returners and havoc. Oh my you guys are good.

So you acknowledge that you ran from the at least 19 IR that I count on screen there to kill some returners at GDZ? It was Havoc in IR hats+capes waiting to tele in at edge, so you ran from our fight before it was over to fight Havoc... Just watched your vid and Dr AGS dies before you run. By the time he returns, gets out of the clump at GDZ and gets to the hill at new gate there are only a couple of stragglers left as we went South and logged after the remaining Z ran to GDZ...

A lot of confusion yesterday all round; our fights were a mess but we had fun and were out for almost 4 hours. Pretty enjoyable day.

Proud black man

I think what some spastics don't quite understand is that this is IR's point of view on how the battles took place, frankly we don't give a **** what other clans think. Our members know what we done today, Just shut up and wait till the full out.

Always some good jokes in your topics... you obviously have no leaks or spies seeing as you thought we massed for 2 hours, we watched the fullout

"watching the fullout" is a pretty solid excuse for not going out because you dont have enough invites yet dont you think so?

Keep eating the hand fed **** kid

not here to flame or anything but shouldnt you be worrying how well your clan does in its pcr fight than another?

I pmed Logan, that Zenith Kid, told him we wanted Z first, after all clans got done watching FOE v. MM. So, it's a pretty valid excuse onto why they probably delayed their trip. By the time they head out we found other alternatives to feast on, and IR had pmed me saying please let us have Z today. Only time we met Z today was when Havoc crashed and it turned into a cluster and we came in and cleared everything.

GJ IR

wedding213017.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

A lot of confusion yesterday all round; our fights were a mess but we had fun and were out for almost 4 hours. Pretty enjoyable day.

^ Who cares who won we all battled for ever lets just sit back and go have a fun round of dice game...

Always some good jokes in your topics... you obviously have no leaks or spies seeing as you thought we massed for 2 hours, we watched the fullout

"watching the fullout" is a pretty solid excuse for not going out because you dont have enough invites yet dont you think so?

Keep eating the hand fed **** kid

not here to flame or anything but shouldnt you be worrying how well your clan does in its pcr fight than another?

I pmed Logan, that Zenith Kid, told him we wanted Z first, after all clans got done watching FOE v. MM. So, it's a pretty valid excuse onto why they probably delayed their trip. By the time they head out we found other alternatives to feast on, and IR had pmed me saying please let us have Z today. Only time we met Z today was when Havoc crashed and it turned into a cluster and we came in and cleared everything.

GJ IR

LOL

mitchi.png
2L3LO.png
Proud Ex-Zenith Event's Team
Proud Ex-Havoc Member

Was gone all day today. First time i saw this topic and i don't even know what to think with you guys anymore. Your leadership has changed a lot. And too be honest with you, It's either Zo has gone nuts ( well back in Epidemic it was the same. ) Or Iraqi is just telling you guys stories or something. You know from our point of view we had the upper hand at the start of the fight near new gate. You guys mass returned and we fought there for ages untill Havoc crashed the fight. Idk how you think you cleared us.

Oh Well.

Nevertheless good job on your trip both of us had a good time it looks like.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Was gone all day today. First time i saw this topic and i don't even know what to think with you guys anymore. Your leadership has changed a lot. And too be honest with you, It's either Zo has gone nuts ( well back in Epidemic it was the same. ) Or Iraqi is just telling you guys stories or something. You know from our point of view we had the upper hand at the start of the fight near new gate. You guys mass returned and we fought there for ages untill Havoc crashed the fight. Idk how you think you cleared us.

Oh Well.

Nevertheless good job on your trip both of us had a good time it looks like.

You guys all ran to GDZ, we followed and saw Havoc was there so we just left right away. And in the 2nd pkri I don't know how you could even say we didn't win. It was clear you guys called returning off, and then Havoc was completely cleared. We had a fall in at BH stairs and spammed Z and H cleared and got ending opts. And then after we left Havoc came and did the same as us claiming the "win".

Also look at 2:25 it shows you all running to GDZ.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

At about 2:27 of your vid, you can see Z(which happens to have a lot more than you according to your own video), takes off running west to go and hit a big group of people who are about to tele in from edge in a clump(who ended up being havoc in IR capes).

In no way, shape, or form were we cleared, we just moved the fight west to hit what we thought was an IR return group.

Too bad it was Havoc and you guys tried to claim the win and dip.

Good luck at the fullout.

mitchi.png
2L3LO.png
Proud Ex-Zenith Event's Team
Proud Ex-Havoc Member

At about 2:27 of your vid, you can see Z(which happens to have a lot more than you according to your own video), takes off running west to go and hit a big group of people who are about to tele in from edge in a clump(who ended up being havoc in IR capes).

In no way, shape, or form were we cleared, we just moved the fight west to hit what we thought was an IR return group.

Too bad it was Havoc and you guys tried to claim the win and dip.

Good luck at the fullout.

I said we chased you guys to GDZ, but once we saw Havoc there crashing we just left...

qK9nr.png

Sad how even after z told u they were at mm v foe watching, u still say they massed for 2 hours. If thats the way u use propaganda, ur clan must suck -.-

This whole topic is based on that ******** lmfao.

Claiming they cleared Havoc and "the mains" which were mostly IR. Zenith was pretty much clearing them before we came along.

Also I atleast saw 3 IR members teleing, then there was all your member 1 iteming.....

And you can't claim a win when us and zenith were batteling it out while you hid in single then decide to appear once we dipped with our looting spamming "Havoc cleared and Zenith cleared" like you won.

Major respect James old boy :).

Quite ironic wouldn't you say since you were the one returning with just a DDS.

Actions speak louder then words bro.

Look at 5:06, hey look it's you 1 iteming me.

Funny how all of IR is in full gear while Z+H are running around with one iteming and teling.

Good luck at the full out if that is how you are going to perform you will need it.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

Sad how even after z told u they were at mm v foe watching, u still say they massed for 2 hours. If thats the way u use propaganda, ur clan must suck -.-

Claiming they cleared Havoc and "the mains" which were mostly IR. Zenith was pretty much clearing them before we came along.

Also I atleast saw 3 IR members teleing, then there was all your member 1 iteming.....

And you can't claim a win when us and zenith were batteling it out while you hid in single then decide to appear once we dipped with our looting spamming "Havoc cleared and Zenith cleared" like you won.

Funny how all of IR is in full gear while Z+H are running around with one iteming and teling.

Good luck at the full out if that is how you are going to perform you will need it.

ask meh if i cur.

and it looks like you died from my dds, then the video ended. how embarrassing.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

ask meh if i cur.

and it looks like you died from my dds, then the video ended. how embarrassing.

Your whole clan was 1-iteming because we cleared your banks. How embarrassing.

qK9nr.png