Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Another TLP Midweek [8/10/11]

Mayor

Nice job tlp. I had fun also, killed my return sets :/ To the main thing i had them on me also 1 iteming me :[

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I understand completely, if I lead a clan that had a run-in in p2p and was up 10 people then when it started to turn into a return fight getting initially cleared from GDZ id definitely **** myself and call px+foe+foemains for black up... obviously.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Good job.

idk what i liked more your loot or omgi calling someone a faghet every other picture lol :)

Looked fun.

RollHard Six-v. To achieve something partially through intense skill and partially through luck.
WPzE8.png

EoP don't flame on their topic, you know what we did and that's all that matters. My clan may have lost all respect for you because of the chronic **** talking but nevertheless i respect you for staying there and giving us a fight in our weaker server, pretty sure your spies can verify what I said on TS.

Hopefully clans take an example from this and step into the wildy every now and then.

Good to see you guys in the wildy, was good fun.

inb4 mad kids replying to me.

Going out just doesn't seem worth all of the drama and wasted bank that comes along with it. All I got from this topic is that going out only induces flame and intensifies the drama that would normally only take place on the weekend. Mains are also pretty annoying. It just doesn't seem fun ;o

looks like a troll topic since when does tlp actually fight people in p2p?

Seeing as how TLP does like 3-4 midweeks a week on average...and kills FOE most of those times. This is why nobody likes you lol.

Nice Council rank trolololol

looks like a troll topic since when does tlp actually fight people in p2p?

Seeing as how TLP does like 3-4 midweeks a week on average...and kills FOE most of those times. This is why nobody likes you lol.

Nice Council rank trolololol

<[Foe]Kyle> stop 1 iteming u ******* retarded peice of ****

<[Foe]Kyle> ur on ur ******* foe account moron

<Serbia> im ot 1 iteming

<Serbia> i have pots and food

<[Foe]Kyle> claws

<[Foe]Kyle> no

<[Foe]Kyle> **** off

First Walli saying you are making FOE look bad with your idiotic replys on PW, now this... looks like you aren't doing too well.. seems like the same as what happened in tlp (No one likeing you) tr0l0l0l?

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it