Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[I]ntense [R]edemption vs. [E]ruption [o]f [P]ures

Iraqi Mage

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense but was a pretty **** to move this prep an hour earlier. I was at work and we had the prep scheduled for 6:00 EST so i couldn't make it. Looks like we didn't do jack **** as we didn't have our callers on. GJ IR and gl on your fullout.

Whoever the retarded council is from our side is getting demoted, **** kids.

Because you are such a good tank.

Proud of EOP

GJ winning a round.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

No offense but was a pretty **** to move this prep an hour earlier. I was at work and we had the prep scheduled for 6:00 EST so i couldn't make it. Looks like we didn't do jack **** as we didn't have our callers on. GJ IR and gl on your fullout.

can't milky call?

I think Milky is a decent caller am i right. Also demoting a council because you couldn't make a prep is pretty messed up man. Good job Ir, and i feel the prep may have had a different outcome had it been at 6:00 Est ;o

He was joking Lol

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

LOL inb4tastemyscim

LOL!

Tayyab moved it

i ment the calling part noob!

qOY7v.png

I had stuff to do today, and from the video it looked like you did hell of a job.

Goodluck on your fullout guys!

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP

From Dissy:

Looks like IR absolutely dominated the whole fight without reply from EOP, seemed as tho they weren't even at the prep infact, id just like to say good job IR. EOP smashed.

Myself:

gj IR

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here