Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[I]ntense [R]edemption vs. [E]ruption [o]f [P]ures

Iraqi Mage

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense but was a pretty **** to move this prep an hour earlier. I was at work and we had the prep scheduled for 6:00 EST so i couldn't make it. Looks like we didn't do jack **** as we didn't have our callers on. GJ IR and gl on your fullout.

Whoever the retarded council is from our side is getting demoted, **** kids.

No one cares who you demote spastic

stevesig2.png
Memberlist | IR Site | IR Tube

Ex-Intense Redemption -God -member

PROUD TORMENTED SOULZ MEMBER

No offense but was a pretty **** to move this prep an hour earlier. I was at work and we had the prep scheduled for 6:00 EST so i couldn't make it. Looks like we didn't do jack **** as we didn't have our callers on. GJ IR and gl on your fullout.

No one cares who you demote spastic

the ***** needs sucking so get to work slave
Proud Ex-Elite of Sanctity
Proud Ex-Elite of Ascendency

wizsigfortrapping.jpg

Zenith probably will win. Oh wait IR will use spies to have Zenith's first piles prerun. Gj IR, unexpected.

Your leader isn't smart about who he piles first. Tell him to do some research on the people he wants to pile first. :teehee:

Piled diffrent piles in each prep none of which were callers or ranks theres no point denying it.

sig1f.png

mostimproved.png

stfu u high council

iseewotudidthere.

qOY7v.png

congradulations on beating eop; the flame baiting isnt really needed though.

You have officially entered the long list of morons on this website, I tried to give you a chance because you obviously take pride in your clan but your hypocritical comments and attitude have never hit home as much as that. You act like IR is some clan who shoves their nose into everything, but in reality it only happens when something or someone sets us off.

F*ck straight off

p.s TLP **** off with the EOP nonsense we get it you hate each other but your acting like children, especially Zach and Dissy.

you entered it a long time ago rofl.

qOY7v.png

congradulations on beating eop; the flame baiting isnt really needed though.

You have officially entered the long list of morons on this website, I tried to give you a chance because you obviously take pride in your clan but your hypocritical comments and attitude have never hit home as much as that. You act like IR is some clan who shoves their nose into everything, but in reality it only happens when something or someone sets us off.

F*ck straight off

p.s TLP **** off with the EOP nonsense we get it you hate each other but your acting like children, especially Zach and Dissy.

you entered it a long time ago rofl.

qOY7v.png