Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Warfare Interviews

Cpt Jack

Pure warfare interviews

~ Made by Jack

Basically, a group of interviews would each find a more so "well known" member of the community, and interview them VIA MSN or IRC. The purpose of this, would be to discover someone's RuneScape/Clan history, interests and so on. The team of reporters would be lead by yours truely, and there would be a section for reporter applications. At the end of each week, each reporter would post their interview with a specific member. There would be a pinned topic with all the names of people who have already been interviewed, so there would be no misunderstandings.

It's just something fun that could help PW's members get to know each other better, and to learn something knew about a specific member.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

Sounds Awsome, Id like to know a bit more about certain people.

However at the moment, As Pure warfare is still increasing in size, and Improving, They have much more work to do.

Not a bad idea , none the less.

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif

I'll let other staff see what they think of this and if they think it's a good idea then by all means, please go ahead and do so. We'll set it up technically, so it will have it's own subforum/forum etc.

I love the idea, but I'm a bit worry about the fact that maybe someones can use the fact(s) against the interviewed person or maybe the clan as a whole. I personally have a not so innocent past... :unsure:

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

I love the idea, but I'm a bit worry about the fact that maybe someones can use the fact(s) against the interviewed person or maybe the clan as a whole. I personally have a not so innocent past... :unsure:

That's how the forums and the little e-gossips will make PW more active.

Ascendency made a monthly Newspaper which had interviews from staff in it, was actually pretty good.

Support the idea; but having to read a single interview would be boring, make a whole like 'topic' on it, including updates that have happened etc.

arronsigpng.png

This is why we won't be asking those questions. Just the general ones. Eg. When did you first start Runescape? What was your first account? etc.

Tbh, without those scandal stories, people won't really have the interest in reading it. Maybe ask the questions, and the interviewee can NULL the answer.