Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure World?

dinner

Most people in the pure community play RuneScape in their clans homeworld, or in worlds that are best for what they're doing (minigames, pking, etc...) Setting a Pure homeworld probably wouldn't work out because most people would choose their clans homeworld or the best world for their current activity before they choose Pure Warcare's homeworld

The Phtp world which is 51 would be the best I guess but other than that I don't think there is a " main " pure world.
Didn't think there was a main one. Maybe someone should make a decision and nominate a world to be the "main" pure world

What do you mean by "main"?
meaning a world that a majority of pures use.

Most people in the pure community play RuneScape in their clans homeworld, or in worlds that are best for what they're doing (minigames, pking, etc...) Setting a Pure homeworld probably wouldn't work out because most people would choose their clans homeworld or the best world for their current activity before they choose Pure Warcare's homeworld

True, I usually stick to w71 (Foe's home world) but i still don't see too many pures. Though it would be nice if there was a world that you could log into and there be 20 other pures chatting at GE other than 18 Mains and 2 Pures

Well then I guess we could just get the majority of PW to agree on a world to use, however it'd probably place 2nd/3rd on peoples list of worlds after their clans homeworld and/or pking worlds, etc...

Make sure its not another clans homeworld because that may cause flaming/disagreements.. I can admit I'd probably never use it though.

W132 was were I was as a pure for like 3 years. Lots of pures hung out there but idk it's staking world now and not duel arena pures =(

so i dont think there are any now. would be cool. i play in w69 (zeniths homeworld) PRIDE.

Retired March 2012

mm has the most pures so i would assume that the majority of pures hang out in w103

I think W44, W124, and W137 have more. ;D

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

• 2 weeks later...