Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Scourge ~ What's going down.

Frewin

2wreziq.png

We at Scourge have been busy over the past 3 weeks. We've held strong, maintaining our ever prevailing mind-set that is organisation beats all. In this post we present to you just what this frame of mind can do, even when outnumbered, or highly outleveled. Below are just a few of these miniwars we have won since opening, enjoy.

21axohl.png

Firstly I bring you one of our favourite rivals to war against. MP are always challenging, wins going back and forth, day in, day out. This is probably the most fun, but competitive of all our opponents and are looking forward to more future battles.

ftzjab.png

Next is Zenith. The war below shows Scourge beating Zenith 2-0, allthough the final result was a 3-0 sweep.

We were slightly outlevelled in this 8v8, the majority of S being in the 50s, while 5 out the 8 Zenith being mid-high level 60s.

35hkzcy.png

Violent Demise is not a clan we see eye to eye with, as you'll probably see in the video. Their constant high levels and bickering do get on our nerves so we tend to avoid them. But when we do war them...well, watch what happens to their level 80's and Adamant Pures.

2lc6yc5.png

The below is a miniwar with a clan which sadly is no longer open. This war I put up not to show you "awesome organisation" or "winning outleveled". This was personally my favourite video to watch and shows S keeping their cool, in an amazingly tight war, winning 1v2 in two of the three rounds.

5tsw1x.png

This is the second latest addition to our victories. A 3-0 win over Chivalry, and winning with 5 people left in two of the rounds is not something that comes round often. We're very proud of this war and hope you see the significance this holds. Sorry video's not on youtube, it wouldn't work.

Round 1 - Def - Zshare Stream

Round 2 - Atk - Zshare Stream.

Round 3 - PkRi - Zshare Stream

110aj51.png

The newest video I bring to you is Scourge versus Carpe Diem. Another 3-0 sweep and our highest levels pulled to a mini ever. This is one of our first of many victories to come over Cr, and we were well pleased to come out on top.

Thanks for reading and watching our current progress. Hope you enjoyed.

~ AleXx and Mike ~

www.Scourge-RS.com

#Scourge

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

I shat my pants when you outlevelled us

After all that **** by jack about us being med

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Why not. We're 3 weeks old and winning alot of miniwars. We're currently on a 5-0 win streak...

We've lost about 4-5 out of 25-30.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

bcus ur not an impressive clan

I would hardly call FOE impressive either.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

It's fun when you can use organization to overcome med clans. I'm sure people won't get bored there. As for the recruitment, we're not having any recruitment problems. Going on a steady pace for a 2-3 week clan so no clue what your talking about there. I've heard many low lvl clans pwned SD with organization and had a good time so I'm sure we can kill the boredom there :).

svideosig.gif
"I can be beaten, but I can't be broken."
--Forrest Griffin--

Watch the vids chain. At even opts, organisation is the key to winning a war. Unless their are a bunch of maxed 30 def pkers vs a bunch of lvl 30 pures. And, yeah. OB beat you I recall, we'll recruit if you get organised.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

Now now, we are all friends in this community. Let's not take these flame baits up a notch shall we? This topic is about Scourge achieving momentous battles over some hard long weeks. Great job guys. Seems like a very prosperous clan on the rise.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

Looks like Low level rapping addy. And since when was addy allowed? Oh well, Good job S, keep it up

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

It's fun when you can use organization to overcome med clans. I'm sure people won't get bored there. As for the recruitment, we're not having any recruitment problems. Going on a steady pace for a 2-3 week clan so no clue what your talking about there. I've heard many low lvl clans pwned SD with organization and had a good time so I'm sure we can kill the boredom there :).

Watch the vids chain. At even opts, organisation is the key to winning a war. Unless their are a bunch of maxed 30 def pkers vs a bunch of lvl 30 pures. And, yeah. OB beat you I recall, we'll recruit if you get organised.

Now now cutey pies. I wasn't flame baiting. I was just pointing out people get bored with just mini-wars. With only 7 actives after a month what is really the fun. I don't really see you fighting any "medium" clans to prove your organization > levels/numbers (who categorizes clans anymore tbh). To respond to the flame baits: SD has lost mini wars to some lower leveled clans (like OB you mentioned), we've also beat some higher leveled clans (such as FI: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Q5eIXNyF4...nnel&fmt=18 ), it all depends really who you have and who they have. Next time don't take what I say to heart. I'm sorry I got a little under your skin on the internet. (:

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."

Now now cutey pies. I wasn't flame baiting. I was just pointing out people get bored with just mini-wars. With only 7 actives after a month what is really the fun. I don't really see you fighting any "medium" clans to prove your organization > levels/numbers (who categorizes clans anymore tbh). To respond to the flame baits: SD has lost mini wars to some lower leveled clans (like OB you mentioned), we've also beat some higher leveled clans (such as FI: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Q5eIXNyF4...nnel&fmt=18 ), it all depends really who you have and who they have. Next time don't take what I say to heart. I'm sorry I got a little under your skin on the internet. (:

Ohh Chain, what am I going to do with you :(.

svideosig.gif
"I can be beaten, but I can't be broken."
--Forrest Griffin--

Don't worry Ant, no-one listens to him anyway.

And thanks.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png