Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What should I do with this?

tekklol

lolniggers.jpg

Where should I go from here, ignore the amazing defence level, I forgot my ******* BoB ant was controlled and I got a level at avansies.

I'm not really sure whether I should stay 50 and max or go 60 and max or some other level. Do I need DNG? I am going to get addy gloves and higher range and mage, I just don't really know what's best as far as combat <83 goes anymore. (quit the game for years).

Very nice account bud. Ignore xR A Y, he's an alright guy but he's a major troll and just tries to aggravate people on the internet.

My opinion on attack, once you get it to about 60, you'll want 70. Once you're 70, you'll want 75. You just keep wanting to advance to a better weapon. If you're happy with 50 and dig the lower attack (less combat levels) then keep it.

If you do keep it, I'd make sure I got a Leaf Blade Sword. You may have one already seeing as you're 55 Slayer, if not check into it and you can Leaf Blade to G Maul.

Troll 101/xR A Y, was correct in his response though. You should join a clan. The competitiveness of clanning is what makes RuneScape fun. Not to mention you obtain a community to share your experience with.

Cheers

Very nice account bud. Ignore xR A Y, he's an alright guy but he's a major troll and just tries to aggravate people on the internet.

My opinion on attack, once you get it to about 60, you'll want 70. Once you're 70, you'll want 75. You just keep wanting to advance to a better weapon. If you're happy with 50 and dig the lower attack (less combat levels) then keep it.

If you do keep it, I'd make sure I got a Leaf Blade Sword. You may have one already seeing as you're 55 Slayer, if not check into it and you can Leaf Blade to G Maul.

Troll 101/xR A Y, was correct in his response though. You should join a clan. The competitiveness of clanning is what makes RuneScape fun. Not to mention you obtain a community to share your experience with.

Cheers

Yeah I figured so I stopped replying lol. Yeah I've kind of seen that browsing these forums, I think I'm going to stick with 50 and just max out, and see from there. Thanks for the input, is it worth going for C cbow and staff..I feel like it's been long enough since I pked that I'd just end up losing them eventually. At least until I get reacquainted with the game.

• 3 weeks later...