Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Malice Vs Eop f2p mini

Joelson

staged. obviously staged. everyone knows we don't have a mini unit.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

miley cyrus pride

I hopped off the plane at LAX with a dream and my cardigan Welcome to the land of fame, excess, whoa am I gotta fit in? Jumped in the cab, here I am for the first time Look to my right, and I see the Hollywood sign

This is all so crazy, everybody seems so famous My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda homesick Too much pressure and I'm nervous That's when the taxi man turned on the radio

And the Jay-Z song was on And the Jay-Z song was on And the Jay-Z song was on

So I put my hands up, they're playin' my song The butterflies fly away I'm noddin' my head like "Yeah!" Movin' my hips like "Yeah!"

Got my hands up, they're playin' my song And now I'm gonna be okay Yeah! It's a party in the USA! Yeah! It's a party in the USA!

Get to the club in my taxi cab Everybody's lookin' at me now Like "Who's that chick that's rockin' kicks She's gotta be from out of town"

So hard with my girls not around me It's definitely not a Nashville party 'Cause all I see are stilettos I guess I never got the memo

My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda homesick Too much pressure and I'm nervous That's when the DJ dropped my favorite tune

And the Britney song was on And the Britney song was on And the Britney song was on

So I put my hands up, they're playin' my song The butterflies fly away I'm noddin' my head like "Yeah!" Movin' my hips like "Yeah!"

Got my hands up, they're playin' my song And now I'm gonna be okay Yeah! It's a party in the USA! Yeah! It's a party in the USA!

Feel like hoppin' on a flight, on a flight Back to my hometown tonight, town tonight Something stops me every time, every time The DJ plays my song and I feel alright

aouona.png