Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc Vs MM P2P Prep

Pepsis

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

missed it =/

MM

D: 5 (-12)

P: 53 (-19)

Havoc

D: 17 (+12)

P: 72 (+19)

gj I guess

Hey man can I come live in 2008 with you? If I can't then you should really get with the program. Rest of the pure community already has. This garbage excuse is starting to get reallllllllly old.

Hey man can i come live in 2011 with you where everyone is a main and think just because we havent given in and leveled up our defence that we're dumb? yeah i never realized getting up prayer and defence on purpose was the new definition of pure :teehee:

Sig4.png
Sig5.png

missed it =/

MM

Havoc

gj I guess

Hey man can I come live in 2008 with you? If I can't then you should really get with the program. Rest of the pure community already has. This garbage excuse is starting to get reallllllllly old.

truth hurts doesn't it?

excuse??? was just looking at the averages and couldnt help but smiling, so thought id share :) calm down children, why does a few numbers upset you like this :(

Its mm's problem that they don't accept turm accounts.

lol, problem? I love it, makes **** more challenging & well its not hard to beat other pures and idm losing abit more coz the feeling when we do beat kids with high def makes it all worth it.

Sorry im not much of a band wagon'er, does this offend you? that im different than you and dont do what everyone else does, JUST because the majority does it, without any regard to what makes sense, whats nice, what you personally like, etc.

oh and if we could move back in time I wouldnt go to 08 if I were u lol that sucked ass man, should go back to old wildy times ;)

oh and these averages are taken from the presence, so its not old, its actually as new as can be. and therefor the 'excuse', is also new.

anyways gj on the win, hope to fight you again soon ! :)

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

excuse??? was just looking at the averages and couldnt help but smiling, so thought id share :) calm down children, why does a few numbers upset you like this :(

Its mm's problem that they don't accept turm accounts.

lol, problem? I love it, makes **** more challenging & well its not hard to beat other pures and idm losing abit more coz the feeling when we do beat kids with high def makes it all worth it.

Sorry im not much of a band wagon'er, does this offend you? that im different than you and dont do what everyone else does, JUST because the majority does it, without any regard to what makes sense, whats nice, what you personally like, etc.

oh and if we could move back in time I wouldnt go to 08 if I were u lol that sucked ass man, should go back to old wildy times ;)

and pretty sure if you ask any1, theyd go back, because today is shit, soo just because the majority is working towards making shit even shittier, why cant I work to make it better? even if its a lost cause, just let me ******* do it anyway.

oh and these averages are taken from the presence, so its not old, its actually as new as can be. and therefor the 'excuse', is also new.

its like people use drugs for sports to win, and the losers use it as an excuse, that the others used drugs, but if they just keep taking drugs long enough then its 'old' and not a valid explanation or what? nice logic.

amen, brother. Lord!!

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

why so offended coz i compare our averages :S

would u rather want me to compare other averages?

dung for instance!

MM67 (-5) Lower

H72 (+5) Higher

plz dont get angry its just numbers :(

and pretty sure if you ask any1, theyd go back, because today is shit, soo just because the majority is working towards making shit even shittier, why cant I work to make it better? even if its a lost cause, just let me ******* do it anyway.

oh and these averages are taken from the presence, so its not old, its actually as new as can be.

Let me put it to you this way. If you want to be in any warring clan nowadays there are so many prod weapons that you need the bonuses of better armor. Didn't Jagex not state in an official press conference that they intended for people to get defense in Runescape. Have you noticed the lack of pure friendly updates? There are none. Jagex is killing pures off completely and making the specifications of the game favorable towards defence. So clans are adapting to make themselves more powerful in the wilderness. I'm not being harsh here, but if MM changed their requirements (which won't happen) it would pull you out of your slump. The face of the game itself is changing and pures of a new breed are becoming more of a demand.

TL;DR Version: Its like not having a dragon scimmy on a pure when it first came out. If you only had a dragon longsword you were behind the curve. MM is falling behind the curve, no flame intended.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

I dont think our +10 def avg and +20 prayer avg effected the fact that we only lost 4 ppl in a 1 def dung on prep.

Sorry Zany. I fail to see your logic.

Soo you think if we had the same averages in def/prayer you would also only lose 4 people?

yeah alright I can see why youd fail to understand 'my' logic, or any logic at all for that matter, thats not something id like to help you with though soo gl with that.

Let me put it to you this way. If you want to be in any warring clan nowadays there are so many prod weapons that you need the bonuses of better armor. Didn't Jagex not state in an official press conference that they intended for people to get defense in Runescape. Have you noticed the lack of pure friendly updates? There are none. Jagex is killing pures off completely and making the specifications of the game favorable towards defence. So clans are adapting to make themselves more powerful in the wilderness. I'm not being harsh here, but if MM changed their requirements (which won't happen) it would pull you out of your slump. The face of the game itself is changing and pures of a new breed are becoming more of a demand.

TL;DR Version: Its like not having a dragon scimmy on a pure when it first came out. If you only had a dragon longsword you were behind the curve. MM is falling behind the curve, no flame intended.

excellence, 30def turm is compareable to what 40-45 def was years back, its not pure and I disagree to that the pure world wouldnt be awesome without all this 30def turm, although you have a good point being, its here now and it wont go away, and you can either go with the flow or you can fight at a disadvantage to this new type of clan.

but honestly, I dont mind it so much that id go main myself, idm being the underdogs when it comes to this, its just like fighting mixed clans with both pures & rune pures back in the days, its more challenging & more rewarding to beat.

Jagex has always intended for players to get defence from day 1, and not just 30-45. ( you dont have to say this, I played since classic, its common knowledge)

but thats completely besides the point to why people have made pures since classic & still to this day the majority of lower lvled pkers are pures, its more fun / easier to compete with & doesnt require a whole lot of time & money like it does to be a successful main.

and I wouldnt exactly say we're slumping, but ofc it takes extra to compete with this new type of defence-including clan that most former pure clans have become.

why so offended coz i compare our averages :S

would u rather want me to compare other averages?

dung for instance!

MM67 (-5) Lower

H72 (+5) Higher

plz dont get angry its just numbers :(

Quality > Quantity

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

I dont think our +10 def avg and +20 prayer avg effected the fact that we only lost 4 ppl in a 1 def dung on prep.

Sorry Zany. I fail to see your logic.

Soo you think if we had the same averages in def/prayer you would also only lose 4 people?

yeah alright I can see why youd fail to understand 'my' logic, or any logic at all for that matter, thats not something id like to help you with though soo gl with that.

excellence, 30def turm is compareable to what 40-45 def was years back, its not pure and I disagree to that the pure world wouldnt be awesome without all this 30def turm, although you have a good point being, its here now and it wont go away, and you can either go with the flow or you can fight at a disadvantage to this new type of clan.

but honestly, I dont mind it so much that id go main myself, idm being the underdogs when it comes to this, its just like fighting mixed clans with both pures & rune pures back in the days, its more challenging & more rewarding to beat.

Jagex has always intended for players to get defence from day 1, and not just 30-45. ( you dont have to say this, I played since classic, its common knowledge)

but thats completely besides the point to why people have made pures since classic & still to this day the majority of lower lvled pkers are pures, its more fun / easier to compete with & doesnt require a whole lot of time & money like it does to be a successful main.

and I wouldnt exactly say we're slumping, but ofc it takes extra to compete with this new type of defence-including clan that most former pure clans have become.

You must have leadership that is very adamant with keeping their traditions as a pure clan.(cwutididthere ;b) As I don't disrespect MM in any way, I feel that there is a distinct disadvantage and with the growing pure community populus gaining in defence levels every day and MM remaining the same. It is most likely only going to get too difficult to compete; and at that point I do not see the scenario for MM succeeding.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

well at the rate we're going, most clans should have much much more defence in a couple years (perhaps we might even be mixed pure-runepure clans) - I personally dont get why someone with with 30-35 def and 95 prayer doesnt get those last 10 def lvls for all the extra you get.. seems like its only ''being able to be in a 'pure' clan'' thats holding them back lol.

soo yeah maybe you're right and maybe we wont be as succesful in the future, but honestly, i dont rly mind that, i enjoy being pure & like I said it just becomes more challenging & rewarding to beat.

soo guess we'll have to compete in skill, numbers and other stats as we cant compete in defence.

I'm just saying you're making excuses because we beat you.

Just say good job and move on.

ESPECIALLY because it was 1 def cap curses off, so the fact that we have +10 def levels on you shouldn't even be a factor, let alone the prayers.

So just quit your bitchin, if you think you would beat us with turmoil, then go get it.

qlmSOQW.png

rofl^

go look up the word 'excuse', and then the word 'explanation', or 'reason'.

if you think it doesnt make a difference you're a plain idiot.

and I didnt say you beat us because of it, im just saying it makes a difference, and also I did say gj. ps, wasnt even there.

Excuse: seek to remove the blame of;

Seems like you're trying to remove the blame from the fact that we just performed better than you on that perticular day, and blame it on the fact that we had better prayer and defence than you.

Also; that's very hypocritical of you to call me an idiot when you're blaming your loss on +10 defence levels in a 1 DEFENCE cap, where the fact that we are all wearing 1 defence makes our defence advantages miniscule. Again, not to mention the prayer averages which don't help us at all aside from rigour/augury.

If you were truly as intelligent as you claim to be, you would of blamed the loss on something that actually mattered in the prep, like the fact that we have +5 dung average on you, seeing as it was dung on.

qlmSOQW.png

Excuse: seek to remove the blame of;

Seems like you're trying to remove the blame from the fact that we just performed better than you on that perticular day, and blame it on the fact that we had better prayer and defence than you.

Also; that's very hypocritical of you to call me an idiot when you're blaming your loss on +10 defence levels in a 1 DEFENCE cap, where the fact that we are all wearing 1 defence makes our defence advantages miniscule. Again, not to mention the prayer averages which don't help us at all aside from rigour/augury.

If you were truly as intelligent as you claim to be, you would of blamed the loss on something that actually mattered in the prep, like the fact that we have +5 dung average on you, seeing as it was dung on.

+5 dung average means just about squat, and im not gonna explain that to you, coz its so damn obvious if you compare memberlists and actually think about it. theres tons of arguments to why it doesnt matter, to sum it up just compare the percentage difference in the averages... derp

and to REPEAT myself, i didnt say we lost because of ur def/prayer averages, i merely stated that it makes a difference, and you clearly underestimate the advantages that comes with def/prayer even in 1 def gear, for starters, lets say u have 30def, brew to 38, pray to 40-50, it actually makes it a significant difference meaning that magic will hit/freeze u alot less. (try it out in staking with a 1 def acc vs a 40def acc no gear)

also u dont have to worry about getting smited, can bring less super restores and/or use more prayers, like u said more has augury/rigour, etc etc

+5 dung average means just about squat, and im not gonna explain that to you, coz its so damn obvious if you compare memberlists and actually think about it.

and to REPEAT myself, i didnt say we lost because of ur def/prayer averages, i merely stated that it makes a difference, and you clearly underestimate the advantages that comes with def/prayer even in 1 def gear, not to mention that when u have higher def, ur potted bonus from brews & the def prayers actually makes it a significant difference meaning that magic will hit/freeze u alot less. also u dont have to worry about getting smited, can bring less super restores etc etc.

So what I'm getting from this is your clan needs to train their prayer/dung levels.

Not my problem.

qlmSOQW.png

if thats what you got from that.. I genuinely feel sorry for you, and even more, your parents.

and I think we should end this now, I wish you the best of luck in life !

Derp

You're an idiot if you think 30 def doesn't help at all. 30 def + 1 def gear which is like +70 def bonuses does make a significant difference.

"We're in 1 def gear." Ya, you're also 35 def. It totally makes you the same as 1 def.

I don't mind, I just think to beat these main clans pretty often shows MM doesn't need def to compete with clans that do.

missed it =/

MM

Havoc

gj I guess

Couldn't have said it better myself.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png