Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sunday full of Havoc

Ayo Loki

Thats right what loki said i made 3 sols enough for me gj ir i made bank :)

Glad you made bank =]

You realize this kid Craveb is in Enemy as well right? Didn't know you could multi clan in Havoc.

Thanks for the loot today Havoc was delicious!

Go ahead and post this on FOE's topic too while you're at it :rolleyes: I'm sorry if you're upset about your trip today, PM your ranks about it. Posting on our topic won't make things better, only makes you look more stupid ^_^

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you made bank =]

You realize this kid Craveb is in Enemy as well right? Didn't know you could multi clan in Havoc.

Go ahead and post this on FOE's topic too while you're at it :rolleyes: I'm sorry if you're upset about your trip today, PM your ranks about it. Posting on our topic won't make things better, only makes you look more stupid ^_^

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Glad you made bank =]

can i get a hotdog?

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Glad you made bank =]

Sounds like you had a **** trip as usual so you go round posting on other clans topics pretending you had fun. It's okay i'd be made too.

pRVlU.png

hzsig9.png

hzsig7.png

Proud Founder of Hazard

Heard IR beat you guys, actually i was watching and only saw ir left on new gate, but then again i might be wrong.

Watch our video, we clearly destroyed them outnumbered and had a lot of loot while they were trying hard to return. We decided instead of letting them regroup we would take our loot and leave. We had 20/28 people left when we left, they can take the 'win' but our members actually enjoyed it and know we didn't really lose anything lol

You guys ran away from us into maze because you were outnumbered. We didn't bother following you because we thought you were going to continue fighting but you just logged l0l.

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

Heard IR beat you guys, actually i was watching and only saw ir left on new gate, but then again i might be wrong.

Watch our video, we clearly destroyed them outnumbered and had a lot of loot while they were trying hard to return. We decided instead of letting them regroup we would take our loot and leave. We had 20/28 people left when we left, they can take the 'win' but our members actually enjoyed it and know we didn't really lose anything lol

You guys ran away from us into maze because you were outnumbered. We didn't bother following you because we thought you were going to continue fighting but you just logged l0l.

You did follow, for some reason I'll never understand, and we GWAS'd about 5~ more of you before we took the log out lol. We weren't even trying to bait you, but you know what they say about horses: always look before you leap

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

l0l

:rofl:

funny guys

Don't put proud ex-warlord of Outrage when you left them while they're still open

You would be the one to bring up something completely irrelevant. :thumbsup:

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

l0l

:rofl:

funny guys

Don't put proud ex-warlord of Outrage when you left them while they're still open

You would be the one to bring up something completely irrelevant. :thumbsup:

Not enough pride to defend yourself aye? =\ Guess you aren't a proud ex-warlord after all ;p

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Thanks for the easy gwas Havoc, hope you at least had some fun.

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Just watched IR's vid. You can legit count up to 11 orange dots vs 20 white dots, then when their returners come back 14 orange dots to our 22 white dots. The only 2 who died after that were 2 members who didn't make it inside maze when we decided to keep our loot.

Thank's for the loot guys =]

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Loki, i died.

i was out of runes and IR main had been c mauling me for about 5 minutes. Soul split worked wonders vs IR.

oh wait, i actually ran thru bh caves while he was still on me and got far enough where he couldnt hit me :)

gf IR

i mean, GWAS

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

You guys ********** SY, and there going to hit you every week. Not our fault you made enemies with mains, lmfao. Step into F2P next week, and will smack you around.

Well?

You hold onto an 18 vs 18 mini war. Like I said come into the F2P scene to get punished.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

You guys ********** SY, and there going to hit you every week. Not our fault you made enemies with mains, lmfao. Step into F2P next week, and will smack you around.

Well?

You hold onto an 18 vs 18 mini war. Like I said come into the F2P scene to get punished.

You guys only pull 18 to f2p so what would be the difference? ;'/

qlmSOQW.png

Well?

You guys were the one with the low pull, like I said stop by #zenith for a f2p prep this week. :thumbsup:

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Well?

You guys were the one with the low pull, like I said stop by #zenith for a f2p prep this week. :thumbsup:

Why don't we have a P2P one while we're at it too?

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif