Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[MM] Mayhem Makers' Friday

13th

text-ZBlYc.png

Making Mayhem since 2004

border-La0PB.png

VIDEOS/PICTURES CAN BE FOUND AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST

With school starting our pulls have been decreasing but it seems it has affected all clans the same and we still went undefeated with just 60 people.

The day started just like any other friday with massing at dummies and heading up to hop into BH and PvP.

Sadly Fatality had cancelled their whole trip for some reason but we still had an action packed day thanks to FOE, E, DP and more.

border-La0PB.png

Just after hopping we headed to north of clan wars where we found Epidemic, the large difference in opts made a real fight impossible and some of Epidemic scrambled for the safety of clan wars while others boldly tried to stay and fight.

Starting:

Eidemic - 35

Mayhem Makers - 60

Ending:

Epidemic - 10 inside clan wars

Mayhem Makers - 60

border-La0PB.png

After defeating Epidemic we took a look up at dwarves but found nothing, on our way down our scouts told us that pures were logging in at BH bank so we potted up and got ready to rush. It seems we were not the only clan to do so because at the enterance of BH we were met by another pure clan, namely DP who were rushing what later turned out to be MG.

Once again opts and levels made this more into a slaughter than a fight.

Starting:

MG - unknown but a rough estimate by a scout says 20

Destructive Pures - 40

Mayhem Makers - 58

Ending:

MG - unknown but most died

Destructive Pures - 10 or so, they were about to end anyways according to their leaders.

Mayhem Makers - 58

border-La0PB.png

Finally FOE came to F2p after about 40 minutes in P2p and we came to a stand-off with them, MM ebing inside the altar and FOE outside at the portal. Foe didnt want to rush into us so we prepared to rush out at them but they were gone because some main clan had forced them away to BH.

After we had killed the mains we checked BH for FOE but they weren't there. We hopped and headed towards hills. Soon we had FOE's scouts on us and we knew they were coming so we took a hill and waited. After about 5 minutes FOE finally showed and the fight begun.

At first neither clan was willing to leave their hill so it started out as a range-only fight. After a while we got fed up and charged onto FOE's hill. They almost managed to push us off of it but we held together and started pushing back up and finally FOE fled into clanwars before being totally overwhelmed.

Starting:

Final Ownage Elite - 62 (based on scout info when you were at portal 10-15 mins before)

Mayhem Makers - 54

Ending:

Final Ownage Elite - 15-20 inside clan wars

Mayhem Makers - 43

border-La0PB.png

One of FOE's warlords PM'ed me shortly after the fight asking for a rematch so we banked and headed up to dwarves where we waited (with FOE's scouts on us) for about 5 minutes but FOE never showed so we decided to end the trip in the regular fassion; BS fest.

av-3396.pngVideos av-3396.png

logo.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/MayhemMakersTube

^Subscribe for MM's latest wins and pk videos.

By Silent Pk13

Pictures

corruptbaxe.png

090829004125.png

090829013013.png

46563276828488376243.png

090828174138.png

090828182715.png

090828183117.png

090828183127.png

090829003120.png

090829012525.png

090829012608.png

090829112946.png

090828063110.png

090828064219.png

090828072509.png

deletethis.png

88ScreenShot390.png

43ScreenShot388.png

69ScreenShot391.png

090828184906.jpg

090828192904.jpg

090829013036.png

picture6hly.png

picture5uue.png

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

Nice opts, and hey 13th ;-)

I see that MM is doing quite well on weekends, f2p wise. Congrats :)

sup man, long time no see :)

FL ftw

On topic: Vid is up

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

Good fight, but we were outnumbered, no doubt. We barely had 50 when we rushed into you. Reasons unknown.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

Good fight, but we were outnumbered, no doubt. We barely had 50 when we rushed into you. Reasons unknown.

Highly doubt it since you guys were scouted prior to the charge.

Highly doubt it since you guys were scouted prior to the charge.

Hmm we were out numbered kinda of the reason we didn't charge first gf though fight took a while.

I think we peaked at like 55 members was a bad pull tbh (school taking it toll)

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

You were at SC sitting there in a safe world, how can you be fighting mains if your sitting in sc, in a safe world.

I remember new recruits saying "we only need 2-3 more people to have 70"

This was right before you went into SC and then hopped. So your telling me 13 FOE died to mains in that 5 minute window? If then, thats even sadder :lol:

and btw, when im scouting im not going to take pictures, i dont have that sort of time to be taking pictures especially when Im giving locations back to mm officials. Heres a better option, why dont YOU provide some proof? You probably dont have any that says "55" people.

Whatever... Idc anymore I just tell you a Fact and a gf mm and I get flamed.

Exaggerate our numbers idc anymore.

gf mm btw

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

• 4 months later...