Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Scourge vs Fatal Destiny FULL OUT F2P!

Nsfx

S vs FD  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Winrarr?

• Scourge
    • Fatal Destiny

9-11 Reasonably close still.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S will step into cwars and shock the world once again :).

What do you mean once again lol

Fd probably, defeats the purpose of these topics if everyone just votes for the clan they're in

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

It's for people from other clans to vote, not our own. Obviously people in FD will want FD to win, so they will vote for their clan too. It makes no difference if one or another clan votes for themselves.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

It's for people from other clans to vote, not our own. Obviously people in FD will want FD to win, so they will vote for their clan too. It makes no difference if one or another clan votes for themselves.

If ten Scourge members and fifteen FD members use this site FD is going to get 5 more votes than Scourge before other people even start voting, so if 10 people think FD should win and 10 people think Scourge should win it looks like 15 people think FD should win, when that isn't the case. And please don't reply to this and say members might not vote for their own clan.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

15 FD votes for FD + 10 public votes for FD = 15 votes for FD!

Alex Logic, only understood by Alex's.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

What do you mean once again lol

I don't know how to make it any simpler than that. So your going to have to ask Barney if you want help ;).

svideosig.gif
"I can be beaten, but I can't be broken."
--Forrest Griffin--

Yeah, but to be quite honest i'm expecting it to be probably double the scale of that, 20v20 perhaps. It's not exactly a FOE vs MM full out ^,^

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png