Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures vs Intense Redemption F2P Prep

Cronic Ko

Not happy with our performance, people didn't listen and our transitions were clearly sloppy, glad we had the prep though as it highlighted targets we need to address to reach our usual self in terms of performance.

Not taking anything away from EOP, they came to win and they performed in such a manner, looking forward to more as always.

Was fun , practice for the both of us we will learn from our mistakes and we will give you a better challenge nex time just wait (= :thumbsup:

Quit Scape.

Inner clan drama.

Nathan getting preps without telling anyone and then massing nearly half an hour late.

Better get solved before it turns into something huge and ends up closing EoP.

What, it was a problem with their forums which resulted in the topic being deleted. we didn't flame we just waited. Doubt it's going to close EOP. Come up with a better retarded comment to post.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Congratulations EoP. Impressed.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Inner clan drama.

Nathan getting preps without telling anyone and then massing nearly half an hour late.

What, it was a problem with their forums which resulted in the topic being deleted. we didn't flame we just waited. Doubt it's going to close EOP. Come up with a better retarded comment to post.

Can you point to anywhere in that topic where I said anything about IR causing you to quote me retard.

u werent even there adrian...

Inner clan drama.

This guys mad Adrian is posting PW topics.

Better get solved before it turns into something huge and ends up closing TLP.

Inner clan drama.

LMAO hi5 Adrian :thumbsup:

Gj eop

207pylu.png

Re-Accepted into TLP - 16/8/2011
Accepted as Proud member - 25/8/2011
Promoted to Experienced member - 12/9/2011

Inner clan drama.

Can you point to anywhere in that topic where I said anything about IR causing you to quote me retard.

Sorry I'm just attracted to quoting people with the mental capacity of a 3 year old.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Gj on the win guys, and thanks to IR as usual for putting up a hell of a fight, always a pleasure....maybe I can make the next prep! Hehe.

@Adrian - You're actually the biggest idiot i've ever seen, don't care if this is a flame, sometimes the truth hurts and mods/admins needs to man up and see whats going on.

Cheers. :)

thekingu.png