Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mid-Generation Vs Ascendency

Mg F T W

You're acting as if this MG F T W character noticed that, and decided to take advantage of it. Now you and I both know he never figured that out.

But this is also where the common sense thing play's in again -.-

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, cut out the pathetic arguing and have a sensible debate. Regarding the massing and defence issues that have arisen:

This is nothing to do with Mid Generation. Yes they recruited a lot of people in a short amount of time, this has benefited there clan positively and if you feel it's unfair, keep it to yourself or mass within your own clan, it can only improve your clan and gain you more numbers, if you can control them that is.

It was infact a mistake of the creator of Pure Clan Tournament. MG noticed there wasn't a rule against defence (going by the words of people in this topic), this is known as a loophole in which they exploited to help themselves, there is nothing wrong with this and things such as this happen in real life, under different circumstances of course. Anybody that continues to argue this matter in the future, if it isn't a sensible/controlled arguement, you WILL be warned.

Topic opened.

Lol? I recall seeing that he said he didnt even know that he had someone with 40 defence warring for him. So it wasn't a mistake they kicked people in other clans that wanted to join MG F T W cc. But when it came to other people that I clanned wasn't even on a memberlist were allowed to come in. So a main could have warred for em eh?
Proud Ex-Elite of Sanctity
Proud Ex-Elite of Ascendency

wizsigfortrapping.jpg

It was infact a mistake of the creator of Pure Clan Tournament. MG noticed there wasn't a rule against defence

There was 2 40 defense people that joined MG i booted one before the war because we found out he was 45 defence the other on the other hand we had no clue about, and i would not want to win with 40 defense but in the case i was clueless about that and 1 guy shouldn't make a difference in the outcome of the war

mkygcz.jpg

Ya pretty much it tells you MG are massers and probley always will be.

LOL isn't ur founder in eop+mm and ob??? just saying, u added a person for a 3rd round pkri for a mini so don't say mg is massers when ob does sum gud nh, good job mg, this is going to keep going, maybe do a rematch in 2-3 weeks???

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

It was infact a mistake of the creator of Pure Clan Tournament. MG noticed there wasn't a rule against defence

There was 2 40 defense people that joined MG i booted one before the war because we found out he was 45 defence the other on the other hand we had no clue about, and i would not want to win with 40 defense but in the case i was clueless about that and 1 guy shouldn't make a difference in the outcome of the war

You're acting like you brought the 40 defence on purpose, when just before you were saying sorry and apologizing and saying you didn't know until the war was over.

Why can't you ever keep your stories straight, everything is so fishy about MG.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

You're acting like you brought the 40 defence on purpose, when just before you were saying sorry and apologizing and saying you didn't know until the war was over.

Why can't you ever keep your stories straight, everything is so fishy about MG.

hehe a mystery!

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

I'm going to reopen this as the leader wishes for people to be mature about the situation and has warned his members himself. As I said before, anyone flaming or causing problems will be warned.

AS OF NOW ALL ASCENDENCY WILL STOP REPLYING ON THIS TOPIC, IM GETTIN ****** SICK OF IT.

unless our leader says otherwise.

its giving us a bad rep, let the other clans argue, just make sure we stay out of it, the war is over, so get the **** over it.

if the other clans wana still flame each other over this topic let them, but i dont wana see any of our members in this..

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

AS OF NOW ALL ASCENDENCY WILL STOP REPLYING ON THIS TOPIC, IM GETTIN ****** SICK OF IT.

unless our leader says otherwise.

its giving us a bad rep, let the other clans argue, just make sure we stay out of it, the war is over, so get the **** over it.

if the other clans wana still flame each other over this topic let them, but i dont wana see any of our members in this..

wat

captionednoblkguy.png

MG are so good, 60 to 124 members in the matter of a week. They just cease to amaze me. And what an active iRC they have, i counted them up and the total number was 4 registered members on the iRC Channel as of August 29th. Legends, truly. Although i do have some constructive critisism for you, Recruiting is recruiting. Spamming JOIN M_G_FTW CLAN CHAT FOR RANK IN MG NEED ALL PPL LEVEL 50-80 is not recruiting. Stop and think before you make a faggotry clan of yourselves.

but mg was the better clan

Mid-Generation - 53

Ascendency - 48

Mg wins with 25... if A was truly good that 5 man advantage wouldnt have mattered so much :/

Only reason MG had 53 was they added random kids on the ML without good/ or any apps

MG are so good, 60 to 124 members in the matter of a week. They just cease to amaze me. And what an active iRC they have, i counted them up and the total number was 4 registered members on the iRC Channel as of August 29th. Legends, truly. Although i do have some constructive critisism for you, Recruiting is recruiting. Spamming JOIN M_G_FTW CLAN CHAT FOR RANK IN MG NEED ALL PPL LEVEL 50-80 is not recruiting. Stop and think before you make a faggotry clan of yourselves.

hatton said no flamming ur not even apart of this now **** off, your making yourself look bad fool.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png