Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemic's 29Th August - What Hacking?

Ivp

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, we arranged for Ownage Milk to be there in case goop/sean/whichever retard came on that 1 Pr0 Sh0t 1 account that followed us ALL of Friday. He stopped 10 of EOP logging out whilst we were rushing your location when this was happening

090829223134.png

To prevent some of you guys hopping to world 105, like EOP are spamming at the top of the pic.

Either way whats happened happened and the only thing we can do is look forward to next Friday and Saturdays F2P now, which I'm sure will be equally as fun as this week.

1 Pro Sh0t 1, im also not a retard, nor EOP.

rl9rap.jpg

Ex KO Pures Member
Ex EOP Warlord
Ex Epidemic Honoured Member
Violent Resolution - 18 months

1 Pro Sh0t 1, im also not a retard, nor EOP.

!Clan Ownage Milk ... He's not E either. You guys started this crap and now you're complaining lol.

As for Charlie's post. I appreciate the fact that you're staying calm, mature and you never, or almost never, flame/flame bait. However there's several of your ranks flame/flame-baiting/trying to make us look like ****. This includes Pbs Scout, Goop and even Old. That's not counting that you guys tryed to frame us for your site hacking, yet I see several EOP members in #lolumad encouraging the hacking.

And how can you say most of our leaders are 20-30 def? Our def is 1 1 20 30. Not even comparable to EOP's. Every time we fight you I see AT LEAST two people in addy.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

!Clan Ownage Milk ... He's not E either. You guys started this crap and now you're complaining lol.

As for Charlie's post. I appreciate the fact that you're staying calm, mature and you never, or almost never, flame/flame bait. However there's several of your ranks flame/flame-baiting/trying to make us look like ****. This includes Pbs Scout, Goop and even Old. That's not counting that you guys tryed to frame us for your site hacking, yet I see several EOP members in #lolumad encouraging the hacking.

And how can you say most of our leaders are 20-30 def? Our def is 1 1 20 30. Not even comparable to EOP's. Every time we fight you I see AT LEAST two people in addy.

Hey atleast we have maxed addy daddys, unlike you, 82 str 30 def, cough cough 'sandra'

you laughed us out when our forums got hacked 3x, remember, You're problem that 1 of your old members didnt like the new E, i can undestand it, delete your topics, Understood;)

Hey atleast we have maxed addy daddys, unlike you, 82 str 30 def, cough cough 'sandra'

you laughed us out when our forums got hacked 3x, remember, You're problem that 1 of your old members didnt like the new E, i can undestand it, delete your topics, Understood;)

You're so into debating.

243p9p4.png

Yes, and people like Scott never flame or flame bait do they? Im also sure when EOP's site got hacked E would come in EOP's IRC spamming "Gg,gf", do you honestly expect them to now feel sorry for you? As for EOP's leader's, there 1,1,20,30 just like your's, I think you'll find they are "comparable". You did the same **** to EOP, now your crying there doing it back? Grow up.

rl9rap.jpg

Ex KO Pures Member
Ex EOP Warlord
Ex Epidemic Honoured Member
Violent Resolution - 18 months

Yes, and people like Scott never flame or flame bait do they? Im also sure when EOP's site got hacked E would come in EOP's IRC spamming "Gg,gf", do you honestly expect them to now feel sorry for you? As for EOP's leader's, there 1,1,20,30 just like your's, I think you'll find they are "comparable". You did the same **** to EOP, now your crying there doing it back? Grow up.

As I said, E members started laughing at you when you tried to frame us for it. But it's ok, I'll repeat, maybe one day you'll learn how to read properly. I'm not crying about anything lol. I find it rather amusing that several EOP members talk so much **** and still get **** on week in week out, even after a hacking.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

I apologise then, I don't know the exact levels of defence.

If you want to look into it, eop's leaders are:

Pl4n3ts Maul - 1 def

I3e Li Eve - 1 def

Old P K 3 R - 20 def

Omg0dzilla - 30 def

Not that you care lol, just like how our leaders have same defence lvls, although these are not actually the people who lead trips due to being inactive.

May I add however, if Milk was to stop Sean on 1 pro shot 1, then why did he have to attack me =|

Fair do's i guess if sean attacked your leader, but I'm assuming he didn't, if he did pardon me.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I apologise then, I don't know the exact levels of defence.

If you want to look into it, eop's leaders are:

Pl4n3ts Maul - 1 def

I3e Li Eve - 1 def

Old P K 3 R - 20 def

Omg0dzilla - 30 def

Not that you care lol, just like how our leaders have same defence lvls, although these are not actually the people who lead trips due to being inactive.

May I add however, if Milk was to stop Sean on 1 pro shot 1, then why did he have to attack me =|

Fair do's i guess if sean attacked your leader, but I'm assuming he didn't, if he did pardon me.

I pardon you and I know it's a pain but it goes both ways. It's the basics of respect and I'm sure you understand it, if you can get Pbs to stop being annoying with his main then I will happily do the same with Milk. Until then, I guess we can have a good game of scape.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Hope EOP can stop talking trash towards E now since it's clear who's better.

Z_Illmatic_Z

atk.gif [60/60]str.gif [76/90rng.gif[76/90]] mge.gif [93/94]

24wrlh2.png

Everything wuld eventually come to an end,so try to savour tha moments
cos time fly dont it?the beauty of life its to make it last for the better
cos nuthin lasts fo'eve...Nothin Last forever...Lost Tapes

Bottom line is, We killed EOP when they have been trash talking all week. Good job.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME