Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Its about that TIME

GrantD

Hey everyone i'm now searching for a clan that fits me for my requirments. One of my main requirments im looking for is maturity, organized, and few to none egocentric coucil, high council, exc. I've been throughout many clans in the past 5+ years of runescape on different accounts. Destined Purez/Elite Purez, Animosity, FOE, and EOP. So I have good clan experiences and know rules/events. I'm as of now F2P, but will be purchasing P2P asap. Here are my stats my usernamed is A C D C128:

110929211758.png

I should have 85+ range and 75+ strength by 1-2 weeks.

Thanks for looking.

Range: 83/85

Strength: 73/80

Hitpoints: 75/80

Mage: 55/82

For a med lvl clan i suggest The Hatred once u get those stats up.

#The_Hatred.

Very mature, laid back clan, fun to chill with, active.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I'd go with The Hatred.

What you are looking for, is what TH Has. I mean, we dont pull 100's pk trips, but we have an amazing member base.

We are probably one of the most stable clans out there despite being small.

We pull 25-35 people on weekends and we still manage to have fun.

Most of our members are above 18, actually 90% of our clan is in College, Working full time or doing something with their lives so maturity will not be hard to find.

I think thats what is unique about us. We have events every day, and we are getting pretty active on P2P.

Join #the_hatred and register on our forums, I guarantee you will will love the community.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

#NME

http://nme-rs.com

Chill, mature community with fun events, come check us out for your self. I'm sure you'd be a great addition once you train your stats up.

curtisbanner.png

+Bmore, +Curt Da Nig, +Brb Bible, #bible

/join #Trilogy

Hello Grant!By the look you seem to like alot F2P so your looking for a f2p clan. And looking to your combat level, you would prefer to join an LPC clan.

Well cause im in EF ima introduce you something bout it

We are an Active F2P based clan, we do 2-5 minis everyday(both f2p/p2p), and our combat average is something in 70s, we got some 60s so u wouldnt be alone as a 60lvl . We also pull 40+ to F2P trips.

#Clan-EF Www.Clan-EF.Com

Goodluck finding that right place for you to stay!;)

#clan-ef