Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

klan

once phailed

Not been in a clan in over 6 months and am looking to join one. Haven't been on in ages and am looking to get back into business.

Was previously in FOE, left to found Dp, when that was over I joined TLP and it was fun.

Looking for a clan who is good on both servers who take p2p/f2p seriously. Nothing worse than turning up to a f2p trip with people who don't want to be there apart from turning up to a p2p trip with people in nrange.

What I enjoy in runescape?

I mainly like p2p pking at ports with people in the non+1 worlds because there's less 1itemers and you can usually get some action. I don't do dung, rarely quest and do not enjoy mini games. How ever I have quested enough on my pure so it meets the requirements of every pure clan. I also enjoy whip/dds pking in edge against mains as I seem to get very lucky. Pked 2 ags/2 claws and about 15 whips since the update has come back although I have been focusing on multi pking since I have returned.

What I enjoy IRL?

Mainly football(soccer) as it runs in my family. I play at a very high standard every Sunday morning and train 4x per week. It's my main passion in life. I also go to college (too thick for uni) although after my 2year course I should slip right into 3rd year degree work. I hope to go on to complete a PHD in sports science. I also have an addiction for fizzy drinks, some of my favorite's being irn bru, lemon fanta, orange fanta, fruit twist fanta, dr peper and coke. I also used to play competitive Call of Duty on console. I grew out of that after being let down by the game after Cod4 which in my opinion was the best xbox360 game followed by h3.

stats: 110930194953.png

mmflash123.gif

Hey Aaron , come check #clan-ef | f2p/p2p | Alot of our members p2p pk or p2p lure check #tussle :D|Great Community.

40+ pull and active clan and alot of minis http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20791

Come check our site www.clan-ef.com

Our youtube = Claneftube

Gl with yout Choice =)

#clan-ef

Hey Aaron, haven't talked to you in awhile now, if your deciding to come back and scape id suggest you either Zenith or NME.

Zenith is a strictly f2p AND p2p based clan. We like to do as much as both as possible. We do daily p2p pk trips unofficial/mini wars ( i know you like those :P ). We have a chill community, some people you might know aswell.

I'd tell you to also go to NME because i know you have a selection of people you would know in NME as well as the Leader Sean :P. They are mainly f2p based but do some p2p aswell.

Good luck with your choice :)

If interested in Zenith join #Zenith on IRC or check out our forums! www.zenith-rs.com/forums

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Intense Redemption is f2p/p2p based we love to do a mix of events in both servers.

#irclan www.rs-ir.com/forums

Make an intro, check and chill around in our community and see how you like, and good luck finding a clan i enjoyed my time in DP before it closed.