Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force's Saturday, October Ownage.

Gym-N-Tonic

banner1jr.png

Video By Mustafa

efsig.png

A brilliant start to October for Exiled Force going out with 40 spartans. Like usual, left dummies and headed up single strip waiting for some locations, wasn't long before we got our first location. We instantly hopped and got organised. We cut across sperm hill and headed towards the graveyard, we were all waiting anxiously for the white dots to appear and it wasn't long before they did.

efboarder.png

Exiled Force
Vs.
Chaotic

efboarder.png

This was the first clan we saw and instantly rushed at them with lines of EF. This was probably the quickest fight ever, I don't like to flame clans and I don't want this to appear as I am. Within 30 seconds Chaotic dipped as the video will show. To my knowledge not a single spartan was slain which we were happy about. We falled back in and got organised to keep on our toes as we were getting reports that our clans were around the area.

efboarder.png

Exiled Force
Vs.
The Hatred

efboarder.png

Again this was a quick fight in the trees by the graveyard, I don't think The Hatred were aware of our pull or just fancied some action but they came a long anyway and gave us a bit of a rumble. I think we doubled their pull? (Again I don't mean to flame, I may be wrong) The fight was short and sweet - we finished off the remaining few Hatred members then regrouped again. Bare in mind we still haven't banked yet. We got together when we saw white dots sprinting up from the south. Outrage had arrived. We all ran up to vents and got in a 2x2 square ready to defend quickly. We waiting around 30 seconds but they wouldn't come to us so we rushed them before they left or another clan arrived.

efboarder.png

Exiled Force
Vs.
Outrage

efboarder.png

We rushed down into them and got into a clump straight away. I'm not entirely sure what Outrage pulled but it seemed more of a better fight but I'm pretty sure we outpulled them as well so they started to fall to their knees. Outrage downed a few of our members but the majority were still alive at the end of the fight to make sure we could claim victory of the fight. This fight happened in the trees then dragged down into Spider Village. We got more rumours that Zenith and IR were in our world so we regrouped then went to bank. We went down to the bank with 20+ after 3 fights.

efboarder.png

Exiled Force
Vs.
XL

efboarder.png

We rebanked in Edgeville then headed straight back up into the wilderness after we were informed that XL were at the Chaos Altar. We hopped and logged into their world and hit them. The fight commenced at the entrance of Chaos Altar then we pushed into the heart of the Altar creating a clump for us to pick of any of XL's members which were lead astray. We entered that fight with around 37ish while XL had around 50+. We believe that XL were teamed with Young Rebels or so we thought so. (Might be wrong). The fight lasted the longest so far but a winner couldn't be decided as Final Ownage Elite decided to crash so we just dipped with around 20+.

After this fight, people just argued about who cleared who etc, but nobody cleared anybody as the fight was interrupted so we decided to hit them again hoping that no one would crash the second time. We weren't dissapointed. We hit XL at the bottom of the North East stairs then dragged them North upto the vents. Again XL had approximately 45+ while we had about 36. The battle was enjoyable but Exiled Force came out on top, they either died or ran to mossies. When they had around 3 people left there we went to mossies to conserve our energy.

XL regrouped and returned and Exiled Force rushed back in (still hadn't banked). Again the fight was good but yet again Exiled Force battled hard and our determination saw us through - clearing XL for a second time within the space of 10 - 15 minutes. We regrouped at mossies with around 16-24 strong the headed to bank our loot.

After regrouping we heard there was a lot of clans all in one world waiting for the first clan to strike. We were told that Zenith, IR, CP, NME and XL were all in one world. Again that was a rumour, not entirely sure. We waited until we knew the location of XL as they had been saying they cleared us twice and we wanted to settle it for the third time. We rushed them at the bottom of Bounty Hunter stairs and they immediately rushed up the stairs and headed towards the entrance of the crater. Here we were locked into a fight of people going in and out of the cave to stop the piles so the fight took longer than intended. We were shocked when XL came back out the crater and rushed South West down Bounty Hunter in an attempt to create a clump, they didn't think we still had a lot of Spartans out there and we cleared up their remaining members. Some of our members went to bank with over 10 rune scimitars in their inventorys which was rather fun. We admire XL for their will to return after each fight, we were expecting them to stop but each time they came back out, without you we wouldn't of had as much action so thanks for the fights

efboarder.png

After these fights, we'd been out of over 2 hours and quite a few of us had logged out. We decided before we dismissed we would run into a cluster fight and let all our members do their own thing. We think at the time the following clans were there; EOP, XL, FOE, Z, NME and maybe even more.

efboarder.png

Pictures

capturadepantalla201110v.png

capturadepantalla201110m.png

capturadepantalla201110.png

capturadepantalla201110u.png

capturadepantalla201110.png

capturadepantalla201110f.png

capturadepantalla201110i.png

capturadepantalla201110s.png

111001212259.png

111001215019.png

111001221023.png

111001223600.png

111001224256.png

111001224404.png

efboarder.png

Thanks for all the fights that we had, they were all enjoyable and fun to see a Saturday where there wasn't MUCH flaming. I won't say there wasn't any but hey, there wasn't much. An enjoyable trip all round for Exiled Force, let's just see what tomorrow's P2P trip brings.

Luke | Milky

efboarder.png
im4fp1.png

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<3333 gz on trip guys

Your topic making skills have drastically improved.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

gj on trip. Who makes your EF sigs btw? They're pro

the same person who made your banner :thumbsup:

very nice guy indeed.

thanks for all the positive comments so far and also would like to thank luke on creating this topic.

cghiz.png

Click my signature

Was Fun :)

Vid uploading atm :) Will edit it into this post later on :)

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

Nice work guys :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

was a great trip guys i love this clan and why not lest show nme why they are our enemys.

gl tomorrow and ye next saturday we will be puling a great and loyal members

Corrupt Pures
capturadepantalla201111a.png