Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force's Saturday, October Ownage.

Gym-N-Tonic

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah thats 10 of us alright.

85158392.png

I\'m not really sure what you\'re trying to prove with that picture. That EF was grouping in single at some point in their trip?

Go read the last few things that were said before I posted it and maybe you'll understand?

take a loss lmfao

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif

Yeah thats 10 of us alright.

85158392.png

I\'m not really sure what you\'re trying to prove with that picture. That EF was grouping in single at some point in their trip?

Go read the last few things that were said before I posted it and maybe you'll understand?

take a loss lmfao

What are you talking about lol. You and I were having a conversation about xL returning and he just comes in and makes an ignorant post.

What are you talking about lol. You and I were having a conversation about xL returning and he just comes in and makes an ignorant post.

How dare you say my posts are ignorant?

DO NOT TAKE ME FOR SOME CONJURER OF CHEAP TRICKS

I'M NOT HERE TO ROB YOU

I'm here

to close you.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Not important, that picture best describes your forum name. We were regrouping while you remassed and returned rushed.

Oh, before you flame. Actually watch the videos rather than edit a picture on paint telling lies.

Oh and Oldwildy, I <3 your humour. :thumbsup: :wub:

im4fp1.png

Not important, that picture best describes your forum name. We were regrouping while you remassed and returned rushed.

Oh, before you flame. Actually watch the videos rather than edit a picture on paint telling lies.

humour? 100% srs

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

First off, I got my posting rights banned for 7 days on my real account for "spamming" to get my post count to 25.

I'm glad you decided to be ignorant like Oid though. It's pretty funny tbh, all you guys flame xl and hon0r for stuff but you're the kind of people we have to deal with.

I want to know how I was flaming exactly, unless you got yourself mixed up with you flaming me. Oh and set things straight, I didn't take any pics, I was using one already posted (that pic tells no lies btw, it says Ef was in single, which they were). Anyway, I was having a conversation about xL returning with someone from Ef and I used the picture as an example of us returning. Oid comes in and makes this random comment without reading anything which made him look stupid.

I then go on to be called a sore loser for explaining something to Oid because he couldn't read the conversation himself, exactly like I'm doing with you.

One last thing, how come you get to regroup but we have to remass?

First off, I got my posting rights banned for 7 days on my real account for "spamming" to get my post count to 25.

I'm glad you decided to be ignorant like Oid though. It's pretty funny tbh, all you guys flame xl and hon0r for stuff but you're the kind of people we have to deal with.

I want to know how I was flaming exactly, unless you got yourself mixed up with you flaming me. Oh and set things straight, I didn't take any pics, I was using one already posted (that pic tells no lies btw, it says Ef was in single, which they were). Anyway, I was having a conversation about xL returning with someone from Ef and I used the picture as an example of us returning. Oid comes in and makes this random comment without reading anything which made him look stupid.

I then go on to be called a sore loser for explaining something to Oid because he couldn't read the conversation himself, exactly like I'm doing with you.

grats on admitting to making a new account to avoid posting rights being put on hold, you mad?

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

stop talking and watch the vid it explains everything u ********.

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif

grats on admitting to making a new account to avoid posting rights being put on hold, you mad?

I could care lessl if I admitted to it lol.

Xl I just wanna say thanks for loot ;) and Bumping our topic every 5 mins :) Cheers!

111001222030.png

EDIT: Oh and i don't see any Xl Vids up of you clearing us? And To thee guy saying Xl Cleared EF at Ca, you got Foe To crash? + We couldn't attack half your members.. Watch the vid..

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

Not Important,

Facts: xL were mostly in non-multi so we decided to made a fall in in non-multi with a total of exactly 32 EF members.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKwYsfa26bA

Skip to 5:27 for the proof of the cc count. After that while you were talking smack in multi, we decided to re-rush you with your 10 members left and again you guys went into non-multi..

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

Xl I just wanna say thanks for loot ;) and Bumping our topic every 5 mins :) Cheers!

111001222030.png

Bad attempt at trolling tbh.

Heres my edit then.

You really think we had foe come and help us? lol

That's not a troll.

But Nice post count.

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1