Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Defiance v6 closes it's doors

Zac

33kpxdu.png

Hello Pure Community!!

I'm not going to bore you into listening to some ****** sad music while reading this topic. I'm not going to pretend we're important enough in your lives to give two ***** about dF v6. I'm also not going to pretend that some ****** clan like Venom closed us, or that Mitch closed us again. However, what I am going to say is that Mitch, the person who says he did all the work, ****** us over yesterday. He did what he does best, when the going gets tough, quit.

Mitch lied to us last August, when he assured us we would be opening for the last time to have some fun. He told us it was all about the fun, we were just going to troll, we wouldn't need to close because we were having a good time. Mitch started to go back on that literally a week after our reopening. He cared far too much about how well we pulled, when frankly there was always action. He was so picky with who we fought and how.

Yesterday, Mitch ****** us over more then he ever had before. He was saying how he was going to close defiance in the PUBLIC defiance member channel, he was saying how there was no point. Basically, a few of our core members had left, and Mitch wanted to call it quits, his reasoning was his one day of work at hooters was getting to his head, too much work. Me and Tom began to flame the living whale blubber out of him, the **** always ruined everything for us and our members. Mitch was angry so therefore left the clan, before calming down through a packet of jaffa cakes. He tried making a topic telling us what ranks we'd be if we quit. He said he'd be there for help if he needed it. He ended up joining TLP 30 minutes later saying he'd be fully active and work wouldn't be too much of a problem.

In reality, defiance would be so much better off without him. However, no one really was guaranteed to make trips, we had no members that REALLY knew how to lead. Knowing this, me and Tom really did try to take this on. We were to have a staff discussion the next day, when the majority of our ranks were online. Sorry Dan, you weren't going to be on for two days and we had to go forward with our discussion. We decided, in the end, to close our doors. We weren't going to let Mitch “win”, but we also weren't going to do the work he never did.

Defiance was fun while it lasted, we had some fantastic times. I met some really good friends here, learned a lot, had laughs. Too bad a certain somebody had to ruin it for just about everyone.

Thanks for reading if you read the whole topic, this is getting all too frequent. WE WILL NEVER REOPEN EVER AGAIN.

if u wish to flame please query Mitch`/Fatbastard`/Mysistersfitasfuck`

Messages from the ranks

Messages from the ranks

Zac - Mitch... It seems like just yesterday I crawled out of ya aunts womb, just as you did 17 years ago, you inbred ****. It was a cakewalk for me, seeing as you ripped half of your aunts intestines str8 outta her you fat whale. Go ride your friend going 290 mph on a 50$ ATV bought off craigslist with a taped seat (aka *****) while “pumping some mad irons” because we're done with you.

Danny -

(11:49:54) <@[dF]Danny> l0
(11:50:06) <@[dF]Danny> flame the high cholesterol out of him

(12:15:22) <[dF]Danny> Atleast Joyce is there to comfort you with
(12:15:24) <[dF]Danny> owait

Thomas -

Thanks for wasting 2 years of my life you dumpster baby.

Tom/Taze was mature enough to not flame.

James - We were all having fun in our clans yet joined dF to help a mate, you done **** all anyway and blamed everyone else for being lazy. You start work for 1 day n get tired n claim ur too busy irl, **** off. All of us other ranks have full time jobs etc ur just a fat lazy *****. Have fun in TLP with no friends, and gl with dF v8 with no1 backing you.

110925223329.png

110925215059.png

110917221443.png

110306212139.png

110225002106.png

110225000506.png

110219204342.png

110218231117.png

110316220016.png

110318002534.png

Www.Youtube.com/defiancerstube

Our youtube