Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

32 Defence

Hero Specs

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come join Venom man, I've been having a blast here :P

Current member of Venom
Ex-Leader of Korruption
Ex-We Are Royalty member
Ex-Kaos Pures Highcouncil/Warlord
Ex-Divine Pures leader
Ex-Frozty Pures member

First and foremost I am going to suggest the reason why I pure clan, AKA Zenith. Balanced in P2P and F2P with a diverse but fun community with many different time zones. We try to make the best out of clanning and focus on having fun.

If you really don't want to be in Zenith, or any of the other clans listed, I would suggest Havoc.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

zenith-i was in complexity, therefore i naturally hate zenith. also i joined them once and i didnt like it. then i lent my acc to one of their members and they kicked me/it for being a spy.

havoc- when i was in havoc, they let an invite come, he killed me after we had won a pkri as i attempted to run south to home tele (we were regrouping edge). leaders on havoc told me to stop flaming/bitching because malte or w/e can rat and they were scared.

cp- cp

ir- i think zo smells bad. also inu threatened to ban me from pw for killing him in the red portal before one of ir's preps.

so far im looking at ma i guess.

deathrowbannerv2.jpg