Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption's Sunday - 9/9/11 - Our Vantage Point

Ow 3 Hit

aw4yyx.png

bannerny.gif

ircrest.png

Forums | Memberlist | IRC Channel: #irclan

111009151228.png

With the surge of new Applications, and the recent closure of a few clans. We expected a nice pull, we peaked at around 59 members. Our day consisted of finding Zenith, and annihilating them. We did just that, thanks for the action to all clans.

Video coming soon.

tubep.png

fightss.png

2ih9ftf.png

Our first fight of the day was with Enemy, at Dwarves. While waiting for Zenith to come out and play, we noticed an explosion of white dots at Dwarves. We immediately got a east to west spread and rushed in. A small mage group wrapped around the south of Enemy and hit the clumps as our tank rangers hit like champs with their Chaotic Mauls. The fight only lasted a short while, around 5 minutes, and we took our loots and ran to Northwest BH stairs in hopes to GWAS some mains.

ddmi6b.png

111009171852.png

All in all, it was successful.

111009162242.png

111009152157.png

111009162252.png

111009162418.png

irdivider.png

irvsz.png

nxrfk0.png

My favorite fight of the day, after banking our delicious loot. We set out with our eye on the prize, and hopped on over to our buddies Zenith. We teled to GDZ, and were told to pot up. As we threw on our Magic prayers, we saw SKO vs Zenith just start fighting. We wrapped around SKO and Zenith, cleared SKO with the help of our buddies Zenith and went straight to business. Zenith had a nice defence set-up at the gates, spread nicely around new gate but IR ranks said **** that, and threw on their tank gear and rammed through their fortress of barrages. We rushed through Zenith, as they tried to scurry back to get another GWAS attempt, they themselves got GWAS'd. As Zenith's numbers dwindled in a final retreat attempt, both clans heard word that TLP were crashing from the south. We took our loot, and hopped to random worlds. TLP starving for some loot and/or attention, logged in on our home world and got maybe 2 kills. :thumbsup:

Thanks for being nice jerkfaces! :wub:

111009162607.png

111009162824.png

111009162903.png

111009162919.png

111009162932.png

111009152951.png

zloot.png

zloot0.png

111009162943.png

111009173031.png

SHdKT.png

2zIdE.png

LTkXw.png

AXxlN.png

irdivider.png

irvsz.png

After not completely clearing Zenith, we felt we had a mission to do, and finish the job. Back at New Gate again for the second time today, they tried to use our numbers against us. Attempting to get us in huge clumps to GWAS the **** out of us, another basic strategy that failed for them again. We went straight through it they ran all the way NE to bum **** Egypt and got raped sideways.

111009163348.png

111009163357.png

111009163429.png

111009163910.png

111009174317.png

irdivider.png

2ebv9cn.png

We set up shop at Dwarves and anticipated EOP to rush us from the North, they did exactly that. I would be lying to say EOP couldn't have had a slight advantage in numbers alone, but before the conclusion of the fight. TLP crashed, so we and EOP teamed up and did what we do best. Fu__ed sh_t up, we rushed through gap and then around GDZ. The final result would be TLP cleared off the battlefield, thanks for the action champs.

No pictures, sowwe. :(

irdivider.png

We got a regroup at Edgeville, and went out looking for more action. Sadly this didn't happen, but something hilarious did.

We were chilling around Dwarves walking south looking for some action...

erdk0n.png

MM came out of nowhere, operation GTFO engaged. We ran south dodging all of their barrages because I'm Jesus and God combined. We're rushing down to BH, while MM chased us hoping for delicious tender loot. We reached lvl 23, when suddenly...

8xkh15.png

FOE out of nowhere, we're sandwiched between the titans. Like the ninjas we are(excluding me, my maul, and c staff) we ran west perfectly to dodge the sandwich and get roflstomped by 2 heavy weights. Thanks for those INTENSE fights! :wub:

We ended our trip with a strong 35 core members, still wanting for more, but nothing to be had. Thanks to all the clans we fought today, respect to FOE for assfucking me with no lube.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

EOP crashed, so we and TLP teamed up and did what we do best. Fu__ed sh_t up, we rushed through gap and then around GDZ. The final result would be EOP cleared off the battlefield, thanks for the action champs.

You may want to fix that. It was EOP who teamed with you to fight TLP.

K4Xl2.png

Thanks for the fights.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

Was a fun Sunday,

@TLP once EOP rushed through us to hit you, we wasn't going to hit EOP lol, we didn't follow either of you guys west of gap we went east, so I wouldn't call it a team at all, we left if anything :)

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Was a fun Sunday,

@TLP once EOP rushed through us to hit you, we wasn't going to hit EOP lol, we didn't follow either of you guys west of gap we went east, so I wouldn't call it a team at all, we left if anything :)

Your ranks told you to go east so you could sandwhich us from the north and the south.

Was a fun Sunday,

Your ranks told you to go east so you could sandwhich us from the north and the south.

Mistaken what I meant, my bad, I'm talking about after we chased you to spiders, we simply booked it east and left.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

EOP crashed, so we and TLP teamed up and did what we do best. Fu__ed sh_t up, we rushed through gap and then around GDZ. The final result would be EOP cleared off the battlefield, thanks for the action champs.

You may want to fix that. It was EOP who teamed with you to fight TLP.

K4Xl2.png

Thanks for the fights.

omy.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

" The final result would be TLP cleared off the battlefield, thanks for the action champs.

No pictures, sowwe."

Needs some proof to say the least :/

Apart from that nice work Ir, keep it up ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

TLP crashed, so we and EOP teamed up and did what we do best. Fu__ed sh_t up, we rushed through gap and then around GDZ. The final result would be TLP cleared off the battlefield, thanks for the action champs.

The massive spys in both clans tell otherwise.... EOP in lobby @ stairs and IR sitting ducks on dwarfs, killed many of you :D until the off EOP spams flowed in.... 0.75 KDR, EOP 0.72 KDR instead of teaming maybe you or they could of got free loot but you gotta do what you gotta do to survive vs TLP.

Gj vs the other clans

207pylu.png

Re-Accepted into TLP - 16/8/2011
Accepted as Proud member - 25/8/2011
Promoted to Experienced member - 12/9/2011