Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[N]ew [P]ure [O]rder - P2P Based Nh Pure Clan

Flankk

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

plasure, loyality, team work, growing fast, great community, great leaders, great members, help, suggestions, all kind pures, all kind country's, Black White Brown Yellow Muslim Jew Christ Budah doenst matter we are all 1 and the same blood if you looking for this feel free to join and enjoy your stay we will treath every member and apply with respect and our aim is to be the best clan with the best community and you can help to join our great community to make it bigger!

other clans didnt give me so much attention and respect as NPO.

i'm proud that i belong in NPO as a ''Member''

Idle #NPO for more information and feel free to pm V+ in IRC.

plasure, loyality, team work, growing fast, great community, great leaders, great members, help, suggestions, all kind pures, all kind country's, Black White Brown Yellow Muslim Jew Christ Budah doenst matter we are all 1 and the same blood if you looking for this feel free to join and enjoy your stay we will treath every member and apply with respect and our aim is to be the best clan with the best community and you can help to join our great community to make it bigger!

Nice you should post that here: http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21632

If you didn't already ;)

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

:thumbsup:

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

sooooo much 4rn in that post lol!

Hi this bump gonna cost you 10k.