Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Saturday [ Trick Or Treat ]

blue

bump because i CAN

Am I doing it right?

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj was fun but I'm sure we killed way more than 44 today seeing as we cleared TR's 20 man fall in after and killed 20+ Zenith @ NG and at least another 20 @ Ca... hmmm.

Might have to check the k/ds before/after trips tbh, was fun fighting you guys :P

I don't think TR kills count as the tracker, I may be wrong though. Anyways GJ zenith u pwned

Our cc was hacked and we didn't get to update it until after the trip. We definitely had more then 6 kills as we had a run-in with war. Our site, ts, and ingame fc were also hacked. Good job on whatever you claim you did.

igohard.png

Our cc was hacked and we didn't get to update it until after the trip. We definitely had more then 6 kills as we had a run-in with war. Our site, ts, and ingame fc were also hacked. Good job on whatever you claim you did.

Sucks, I have no sympathy for your clan what so ever.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

I wouldn't have sympathy for a clan that basically almost closed me 3 times, raped me every weekend besides a few, and beat me in a fullout. You're attempt at propaganda is laughable. I can give you lessons if you prefer.

igohard.png

I wouldn't have sympathy for a clan that basically almost closed me 3 times, raped me every weekend besides a few, and beat me in a fullout. You're attempt at propaganda is laughable. I can give you lessons if you prefer.

haha your clan died and no1 cares

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Your clan came no where close to closing us. How was the 20 pull this weekend, even without forums, your members should know your regular pking times. No excuse for that, and like lawson said no sympathy because all you do is run your mouth.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

haha your clan died and no1 cares

Stop drooling over my picture on your forums pal, that's kind of gay. :confused:

Wanna P2P prep this week ?

Tuesday Please^

cba they will pull like 14 :down:

BUT THEY HAD 16 TODAY VS REVENGE!!!

VJPhR.png

YDXgJ.png