Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Happy Halloween Pure-Warfare!

Kruckcrusher

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

garbage clan, redeem what you can by claiming wins on what you proclaim "return fights" by leaving first

I'm not a mathematician but that doesn't make sense to me

ill do it for you

580 kills + 2.2+ ratio = win

your welcome hick, haters gonna hate

we fought for 60/150 minute trip? You abused the likes of eop and mains for over an hour before fighting us and I suspect your kdr was in the double digits before fighting

hicks are the ones that don't know when to say you're and your :)

90 min single/lobby trip followed by getting raped for 60 mins nice 1

cya next week

God I used to think you were cool lol, but now you're just typical... we actually fought you lot 2x, hit havoc, tr, z 2x, and npo 2x

and okay seeya next week, enjoy the 1 glorious day (out of 7) where your clan is actually competing with MM... won't be long until you can't even say that

All mpcs lol we tried fighting you more then twice butt you hopped to world 2 lmfao & gj picking a pking world to fight so tht foe will be picked off and you guys won't get cleared as fast. @the pics of kruck

111030172841.png

At least kruck brang mage not straight 1 item.

garbage clan, redeem what you can by claiming wins on what you proclaim "return fights" by leaving first

I'm not a mathematician but that doesn't make sense to me

ill do it for you

580 kills + 2.2+ ratio = win

your welcome hick, haters gonna hate

we fought for 60/150 minute trip? You abused the likes of eop and mains for over an hour before fighting us and I suspect your kdr was in the double digits before fighting

hicks are the ones that don't know when to say you're and your :)

90 min single/lobby trip followed by getting raped for 60 mins nice 1

cya next week

God I used to think you were cool lol, but now you're just typical... we actually fought you lot 2x, hit havoc, tr, z 2x, and npo 2x

and okay seeya next week, enjoy the 1 glorious day (out of 7) where your clan is actually competing with MM... won't be long until you can't even say that

All mpcs lol we tried fighting you more then twice butt you hopped to world 2 lmfao & gj picking a pking world to fight so tht foe will be picked off and you guys won't get cleared as fast. @the pics of kruck

111030172841.png

At least kruck brang mage not straight 1 item.

youre dumb as ****...

OP:After seeing that calling a regroup outside the hut was pointless Mm got desperate and began 1 item barraging everything inside the hut.

sounds like your leader is complaining yet doing the same.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

OP:After seeing that calling a regroup outside the hut was pointless Mm got desperate and began 1 item barraging everything inside the hut.

sounds like your leader is complaining yet doing the same.

foe didn't start it...

why should foe keep risking when mm isn't?

eopsumm.png

I didn't read topic, but there's really nothing to argue about. FOE pretty much left the fight when there were more mains than MM. The mains were actually helping MM, or at least it looked like it. We called off returning because it passed the 2 hr mark, basically no MM left, and the mains made it less fun. I personally suicide/returned when trip ended to see if the mains were hitting the remaining MM and they weren't.

I found it funny when MM were spamming happy halloween and like 5 of them got instant koed lmao. This is not F2P :kanye:

Some of my pics: (feel free to read our cc lol; people wanted the fight to stop but free kills never get boring. just the mains ruined it)

111030190445.png

111030183015.png

111030183658.png

111030183808.png

111030184013.png

111030185038.png

111030185221.png

111030185516.png

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage