Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"Well?" TLP's P2P Sunday - [10/30/11]

Adrian-

T9i6P.png
tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png
tclm-1.png
The Last Pures:
Memberlist | Forums | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

twolfsig.png

T9i6P.png

Sunday October 30th 2011 The Last Pures went out and peaked at around 50 members for our weekly P2P PK Trip.

tvid.png

Video coming soon.

T9i6P.png

tfi.png

The Last Pures vs. Eruption of Pures

Immediately after leaving our massing location we got a track on Eruption of Pures, we decided to take care of them in single and make it fair, where we indeed do with quite ease, thanks for the fight, rip fallen warrior.

tmed.png

111030130949.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs Havoc

After fighting EoP, we heard of our good friends Havoc being closer to where we were standing than the rest of our prey, we hopped to their world and waited for them to step in multi, but sadly that didn't happen, so we decided to make our move in singles, where we quickly cleared them up before tabs were clicked on. Thanks for the lootations bros.

tmed.png

47133023.png
80423130.png
34744143.png
111030162203.png
111030132058.png
111030162422.png
84419469.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs Havoc

Not having had enough of Havoc, to our surprise we got word of them in multi, we had to make the best of this rather rare occasion so we hopped directly east of them (corp) and logged into their world. Rushing them in a north to south spread we quickly wraped around towards the north pushing the remaining few where they belonged, bh stairs, laughing at the remaining Havoc attempting to gwas, we got right on top of them in single, punishing the remaining few. Sorry to Enemy, no hard feelings.

tmed.png

P3x3x.png
55635297.png
111030180606.png
111030133740.png
ZfudZ.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs Fatality

We heard of Fatality and Zenith lurking around GDZ hut, we quickly hopped rushing from gap and moving east into singles where we cleared up the few that were too slow running down.

tmed.png

72171979n.png
TEhFy.png
JsChd.png
111030134618.jpg
68609879.png
EYsod.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs Intense Redemption

we found Intense Redemption near single strip in singles where we dropped them with ease before the rest logged out.

[sun][17:14:06] [iR]> they sound depressed
[sun][17:14:08] <[iR]> lol
[sun][17:13:49] <[iR]> "they avoid foe, mm to hit some small clan"
[sun][17:16:39] <[iR]> they dont kno what to do
[sun][17:18:12] <[iR]> they are dismissing
[sun][17:19:16] <[iR]> they wanna do inners
[sun][17:19:21] <[iR]> we didnt hit ****

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs Havoc

Fully banked and re-stocked we headed back out for more action. This time, we decided to re-focus on Havoc, finding them near bh steps (lol) we hopped to them without hesitating, as we rushed from corp and them immediately spotting the blue and gray they ran to bh steps (lol) so we decided to kill the few Enemy and Havoc who didn't make it to bh steps (lol) fast enough, after laughing at them once again, sitting at bh steps (lol) waiting on a "gwas"? we ran through the crater hitting them from behind, forcing them into multi, where they re-ran back into singles and after hearing EoP had decided to make an appearance, we got a fall in and just left, ending our action packed trip.

tmed.png

17805007.png
37709022.png
54538407.png
28849204.png

T9i6P.png

tubetranscopy.png
Suscribe today!

tlp.gif

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your pics for the last fight are the first 20 seconds, about a minute later you had 15~ left =] Thanks for the loot, you guys are rather stupid for fighting us on our stairs <3

We dipped after mains came and were only on TLP. But GF Man.

@Everyone, GF to all and to all a GF.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

>implying you didn't peak at 38 LOL!

We said we peaked at 55, we had 38 2 hours into our trip yes. You are correct if that's what your saying.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

I don't know if you are illiterate but it clearly states we peaked at 55 at the top, usually one of the first things seen upon clicking on our topics.

Wait so, EoP Hunted you with 85 ppl????????

qOY7v.png

I don't know if you are illiterate but it clearly states we peaked at 55 at the top, usually one of the first things seen upon clicking on our topics.

Wait so, EoP Hunted you with 85 ppl????????

That's EoP for ya.

Hehehhe EoP so mad

Umad u got cleared?

ya u mad

Great Job today guys!! If it wasn't for this terrible snow storm I'd be on there too; but I had to go plow the neighborhoods; just like you plowed EoP

Lol your clan didn't plow them though, I thought the u mad meme was over used and done with like 2 yrs ago.

Pointless drama if you guys don't even fight EoP..

Hehehhe EoP so mad

Umad u got cleared?

ya u mad

Great Job today guys!! If it wasn't for this terrible snow storm I'd be on there too; but I had to go plow the neighborhoods; just like you plowed EoP

Lol your clan didn't plow them though, I thought the u mad meme was over used and done with like 2 yrs ago.

Pointless drama if you guys don't even fight EoP..

y cantsz u speak inglish