Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith vs Eruption of Pures | F2p Prep

blue

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so thats why eop wont prep tlp :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

Zenith beat TLP now EOP, guess MM is next?

already beat MM, and we haven't BEAT TLP they're toooo good ;D

Thanks for the fight EOP would have been more fun if you played by the rules infact keeping 1 defence gear and then rushing by +5.. :P oh well guess next time we prep it has to be better worked out ;)

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

Thanks for the prep boys, shame about the confusion before the prep and the problems during. Hopefully we can get a cleaner rematch soon.

you were one of the people causing confusion and also trying to threaten us of calling off the prep, oh well..... you guys were ******* around last round which led to you guys losing we probably wouldn't have if u took it more seriously

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

Thanks for the fight EOP would have been more fun if you played by the rules infact keeping 1 defence gear and then rushing by +5.. :P oh well guess next time we prep it has to be better worked out ;)

i lol'd irl. original rules we're all off team capes on what ever you need to get a win l0l 8 ppl with gravite 6 ppl with corrupts and 2 kids in addy last round r0f

also 1 of your members binded your first pile so we rushed you so you basicly attacked in your att round lmfao, if we did you would've done the same :teehee:

qOY7v.png

i lol'd irl. original rules we're all off team capes on what ever you need to get a win l0l 8 ppl with gravite 6 ppl with corrupts and 2 kids in addy last round r0f

also 1 of your members binded your first pile so we rushed you so you basicly attacked in your att round lmfao, if we did you would've done the same :teehee:

oh you foreign retard :nuke:

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

roflslapped.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

We got chatlogs of the rules saying else , but meh w/e.

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png