Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith vs Eruption of Pures | F2p Prep

blue

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure who is did the desperate act in this war.... you with cloaks, gravites, addy and corr or eop with +5. well im sure some of them will want to hunt you on sat lol

Gravites? Where?

Addy? Where?

Corrupt? Where?

Eop with +5? Oh yes, I see.

Eop with Mithril? Yup.

Sorry, Had to reply to this *******.

28te5np.jpgProud High Council of Zenith 28te5np.jpg

Grats on your prep, hope you can keep up with EOP when your weekend comes around

Eop so mad over a prep (couldn't even win +5) so they threatening Zeniths weekend l0l. Don't worry they never stick to "ruining your weekend! closing ur clan! camping you on weekend!" yeah right :teehee:

Gj Z, clearly whooped some ass seeing as EOP is :verymad: ****** :verymad:

so thats why eop wont prep tlp :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

Zenith beat TLP now EOP, guess MM is next?

already beat MM, and we haven't BEAT TLP they're toooo good ;D

Thanks for the fight EOP would have been more fun if you played by the rules infact keeping 1 defence gear and then rushing by +5.. :P oh well guess next time we prep it has to be better worked out ;)

i lol'd irl. original rules we're all off team capes on what ever you need to get a win l0l 8 ppl with gravite 6 ppl with corrupts and 2 kids in addy last round r0f

also 1 of your members binded your first pile so we rushed you so you basicly attacked in your att round lmfao, if we did you would've done the same :teehee:

i guess ur leaders want the chat logs again... for the 6th time, i'll just post them here once josh is on ;)

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

Thanks for the prep :3 Hopefully we can do one next week without the flame/confusion on rules. Don't know what went on in the 3rd round but in the 2nd it was barely our fault as one of your members ran in the trees.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Was Fun :) Good Job guys!

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

I don't understand why EOP is so mad over a prep. You guys lost this one, just move on and we can prep some other time, as i'm sure your edging for a rematch. This time will double check the rules. If you really wanna step away from your competition on the weekend, and hunt a clan with 30 less pull than you, go for it.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

I don't understand why EOP is so mad over a prep. You guys lost this one, just move on and we can prep some other time, as i'm sure your edging for a rematch. This time will double check the rules. If you really wanna step away from your competition on the weekend, and hunt a clan with 30 less pull than you, go for it.

idk, the last two clans to **** of eop were cp and fi

and

well

:teehee:

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

lmao

expected.. nah i'm kidding, great work Zenith, thats an impressive win.

Better luck next time EOP, I'm sure you'll bounce back in the inevitable "next prep".

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Was fun, its a shame EOP are now threatening us with all this saturday ****, you lost a prep and you cheated, big whup.

As for you retards saying that we had addy and ****, we obviously didnt, if you watched the video you would see, and you would see it was EOP who had the addy.

QwnAO.png

Lol at all the TLP members trying to make themselves feel good off Zenith's win. Gj to Zenith on winning the prep, im sure next time we'll know what to expect and hopefully we can put up a better fight. Good luck to you guys in future endeavours, if ya know what I mean. ;)

thekingu.png

Lol at all the TLP members trying to make themselves feel good off Zenith's win. Gj to Zenith on winning the prep, im sure next time we'll know what to expect and hopefully we can put up a better fight. Good luck to you guys in future endeavours, if ya know what I mean. ;)

feelsgoodman.jpg

xncgb5.jpg

so thats why eop wont prep tlp :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

Zenith beat TLP now EOP, guess MM is next?

already beat MM, and we haven't BEAT TLP they're toooo good ;D

Thanks for the fight EOP would have been more fun if you played by the rules infact keeping 1 defence gear and then rushing by +5.. :P oh well guess next time we prep it has to be better worked out ;)

i lol'd irl. original rules we're all off team capes on what ever you need to get a win l0l 8 ppl with gravite 6 ppl with corrupts and 2 kids in addy last round r0f

also 1 of your members binded your first pile so we rushed you so you basicly attacked in your att round lmfao, if we did you would've done the same :teehee:

l0l at your stupid excuses just shut up we had 1 kid in addy because we know you would rush with whatever opts you had, we obviously didn't attack on your attacking round you just got steamed, get over yourself, and you have no proof of any of the **** you say so don't even say it

idk, the last two clans to **** of eop were cp and fi

and

well

:teehee:

what happened? :huh: