Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top mini wars

Cold

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if no accounts 25+ def mm is the best both f2p and p2p

with 30 def accs i think foe/tlp usually wins abit more, in p2p.

havoc is pretty good aswell with 30 def accounts. hardly know who tr is.

and rofl at anyone thinking eop>mm in f2p.

mm dont p2p mini thats y

Every half way decent Clan should be able to pull 10 maxed prods to mini with as a unit and be a fair matchup to any other Clan.

I remember beating TLPs 120cmb mini unit with Outrage's mini unit in a 10v10 ^^.

It's really mostly about what Clan is actually pulling their best Members to that mini war, it's rare that two Clans both pull their best 10 Members to Mini Wars, and you can atleast expect the best 10 out of 80 Members of a half decent sized and leveld Clan to be just as good as the best 10 Members of another Clan with a 80+ ml and it would be more about luck in a 10v10...

stupid topic :3

________

If it's actually about the Clans winning most mini wars I would vote FOE for #1 because every single time I used to mini them they would pull a ******* unit & beat us... was long ago tho, no other Clan really stands out to me in mini wars.

Not gonna judge my own Clan as we're #1 anyway trollface.png

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

http://rs-fi.com/forums/index.php?showforum=115

^^ that forum features a lot of our mini adventures.

Man I don't mean to flame you guys have the community down you honestly just need some good leadership and FI could legit be good again

Edit- By good I'm talking about the as good as you were before, where you were actually a competitor for top 3

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

If bringing a unit:

FOE

TR

TLP ?

HAVOC

EOP

And someone else already said it, shud host a P2P miniwar (10v10) tourny, with clans only.

PROUD EX-HIGH COUNCIL OF FINAL OWNAGE ELITE - THE BEST PURE CLAN EVER
2xFxU.gif
THE BEST
best%20in%20miniwars%20-%20x0%20(im%20pore).png

Got a pure?
Join the best pure clan of runescape ~ Final Ownage Elite
www.foe-rs.com