Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP vs Zenith 30 min prep

R3v3nged

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eop loses to zenith

eop cancels p2p with zenith

eop tries to flame using Tr saying we are scared, yet Tr just ignores our pms

eop wont prep

eop drops out of clan prep records ( i mean it was gettin embarrassing so cant blame)

eop rages

eop threatens Z

eop leaders get banned off pw one by one thanks to jonty and solo

i was pretty inactive this week, did i capture it all?

jonty also got caught writing you a love letter on tuesday night lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

I was really impressed with our performance, we could have done better but I'm glad we put up a fight. We knew walking into the prep, we were walking into a hammering, but prep is practice & practice makes perfect. With the performance we should vs TLP I think we could have given EoP the foot, but it's whatever, I'd gladly prep TLP over EOP anyday. You guys really outperformed us in every way possible.

Thanks for the prep.

[01:44] <[EoP]Solo_K1ng> the prep was still on, we just decided to change the rules at the last second and make it wildy

[01:44] <[EoP]Solo_K1ng> wait there's more

[01:45] <[EoP]Solo_K1ng> http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/7559/111103174227.png

[01:45] <[EoP]Solo_K1ng> i guess since you pussied out of this prep we'll hunt you on sunday as well

[01:45] <[EoP]Solo_K1ng> might as well merge with tlp to make their sign ups match our pull this saturday LMFAO

i still don't understand why ur mad over a prep.....

thanks for the fight TLP was great fun i enjoyed it ;)

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

I was really impressed with our performance, we could have done better but I'm glad we put up a fight. We knew walking into the prep, we were walking into a hammering, but prep is practice & practice makes perfect. With the performance we should vs TLP I think we could have given EoP the foot, but it's whatever, I'd gladly prep TLP over EOP anyday. You guys really outperformed us in every way possible.

Thanks for the prep.

[01:44] <[EoP]Solo_K1ng> the prep was still on, we just decided to change the rules at the last second and make it wildy

[01:44] <[EoP]Solo_K1ng> wait there's more

[01:45] <[EoP]Solo_K1ng> http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/7559/111103174227.png

[01:45] <[EoP]Solo_K1ng> i guess since you pussied out of this prep we'll hunt you on sunday as well

[01:45] <[EoP]Solo_K1ng> might as well merge with tlp to make their sign ups match our pull this saturday LMFAO

RIP

qOY7v.png

eop loses to zenith

eop wont prep

eop drops out of clan prep records ( i mean it was gettin embarrassing so cant blame)

eop rages

eop threatens Z

Pretty sure you should have readed Omni's post about "banning every forum account jonty gets on" b4 you talk ****. also we had a 3 hour capped p2p run in w/ npo but they backed off, too bad it was on the same day as the p2p prep vs z :confused:

qOY7v.png

gj tlp.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

eop loses to zenith

eop wont prep

eop rages

eop threatens Z

Pretty sure you should have readed Omni's post about "banning every forum account jonty gets on" b4 you talk ****. also we had a 3 hour capped p2p run in w/ npo but they backed off, too bad it was on the same day as the p2p prep vs z :confused:

saw "Readed" and stopped reading LOL.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here