Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New Pure Order P2P Sunday - Nov. 6 ft. Dangerous First to 200 kills vs WAR

Flankk

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why could you flame WAR they stayed for the full 200 kills, most clans would leave if they were loosing like that

Looked fun otherwise

Thats why some members/ranks are saying "talk **** get hit" which means they flammed us and we gave them an ass spanking. About the loot part, all they had was green d hide chaps power ammys and sharks nothing worth looting :(

nxpxh.jpg

Why could you flame WAR they stayed for the full 200 kills, most clans would leave if they were loosing like that

Looked fun otherwise

Thats why some members/ranks are saying "talk **** get hit" which means they flammed us and we gave them an ass spanking. About the loot part, all they had was green d hide chaps power ammys and sharks nothing worth looting :(

I looted err'y thing man lol.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

Grats NPO on a good trip. Some of our members just cant keep their mouths shut, but at the end at least we had the respect to say "GF NPO" and thanks for the fight. I'm sure we'll see you next weekend as well :P

2nja8ba.jpg

Great fight NPO.

Just a little bit sad that the premature little kids in your clan started flaming for no reason since we didn't talk **** at all, but whatever.

are you being srs? you "kids" started this **** thats why we spammed "talk **** get hit" after beating you.

nxpxh.jpg

Grats NPO on a good trip. Some of our members just cant keep their mouths shut, but at the end at least we had the respect to say "GF NPO" and thanks for the fight. I'm sure we'll see you next weekend as well :P

Respect

dfews.jpg

Great fight NPO.

Just a little bit sad that the premature little kids in your clan started flaming for no reason since we didn't talk **** at all, but whatever.

You wanna know what's sad? When your warlord has the balls to Msg me flamin on irc. This man represents your clan and flames me for the spanking we gave you.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

lol xvedios kept pming me "your ****" YOUR CLAN SUCKS" "DO IT ON PLATUE U *******.".

lol the ystill edned up losing with +3 lol i guess were just quick returners

nmiyxf.png

10k posts in less then 3 weeks, Join #npo #1 MPC Clan.

Active Forums, Active ts3 always people to talk to.

Active Irc, Daily in game events. Join TODAY!

Great fight NPO.

You wanna know what's sad? When your warlord has the balls to Msg me flamin on irc. This man represents your clan and flames me for the spanking we gave you.

Didn't know about that at all, still, I don't reckon any of us, as far as I know and besides xVideos, that was flaming you.

211ov1e.png2vlkt5h.png

Great fight NPO.

Didn't know about that at all, still, I don't reckon any of us, as far as I know and besides xVideos, that was flaming you.

usless post, read what morris said.

nxpxh.jpg

Great fight NPO.

usless post, read what morris said.

Yeah, me replying to him obviously states I didn't read it, o wait.

211ov1e.png2vlkt5h.png