Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Express

Sudo

The concept is beautiful and somehow graceful, but your execution of it was less than satisfactory (sorry). My very first observation has to be those C4Ds, the placement of them are really good but the insertions of them isn't, perhaps try blending the C4Ds further so it looks like it belongs in the picture, because it doesn't as it stands right now. Another thing to maybe try out would be working a 2nd layer of depth between your focal (the mash of C4Ds) and the girl, it would be a real boost to the atmosphere & piece to a whole if you did in my opinion. Another thing I noticed was a vast amount of dark space, but no complimentary effects - try working on that. Add different colors, it's a very monochromatic piece & could be improved through complimentary colors being added in. A fifth and final comment I have to make is the reaction of everything around your focal, perhaps give it a luminescent glow on the tips on the trees and on the meadow there, as to make it look like it's truly in the picture itself, looks to photoshopped at the moment as you can definitely see the difference between the trees (and their quality) and the details of the C4Ds. I think if you went back through and took a good look at these elements, you could get a truly mesmerizing piece. Continue practicing & you'll get there man.

Retired March 2012

The concept is beautiful and somehow graceful, but your execution of it was less than satisfactory (sorry). My very first observation has to be those C4Ds, the placement of them are really good but the insertions of them isn't, perhaps try blending the C4Ds further so it looks like it belongs in the picture, because it doesn't as it stands right now. Another thing to maybe try out would be working a 2nd layer of depth between your focal (the mash of C4Ds) and the girl, it would be a real boost to the atmosphere & piece to a whole if you did in my opinion. Another thing I noticed was a vast amount of dark space, but no complimentary effects - try working on that. Add different colors, it's a very monochromatic piece & could be improved through complimentary colors being added in. A fifth and final comment I have to make is the reaction of everything around your focal, perhaps give it a luminescent glow on the tips on the trees and on the meadow there, as to make it look like it's truly in the picture itself, looks to photoshopped at the moment as you can definitely see the difference between the trees (and their quality) and the details of the C4Ds. I think if you went back through and took a good look at these elements, you could get a truly mesmerizing piece. Continue practicing & you'll get there man.

I have no idea what any of this means, but good job I think it looks really cool. Then again, I don't know all too much about media etc.

Keep it up though i think you are very talented.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thanks ill pm u in irc<3 :wub:

uJBKGPY.png

This guy knows what he's talking about, lmfao

OT; Looks like something From Avatar hahah lookin sexy buddy ;)

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

You beast.