Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

52 man pull to PCL no big deal - New Pure Order P2P Undefeated

Flankk

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem to be flaming clans in the fights while you have way more people than them..

1-3 people flamming dont mean the whole clan is flamming.

And to all you revenge members stop baiting and flamming, your mad because we did not let you tag along.

nxpxh.jpg

Great job NPO, and thanks you for the fight's to all clan's we have fought

Sad to see that HPC didn't attend every PCL like: FOE MM EOP

Sorry for 1 retared member he flame (he has down syndroom) please have some respect for people with down syndroom please donate me to do something against it.

no **** would beat everyone, you had fkn 17+ people then us herp derp

on any random day while name has a nice 50 pull, go and do a good old .coun in their channel, 23 voices? yes i think so.

inb4w124getincrankedccforeventallpureswelcome

Zkut8.jpg

I never understand why u wouldn't sit to be matched vs others.. what pride do u have if you win outnumbering them :/

PROUD EX-HIGH COUNCIL OF FINAL OWNAGE ELITE - THE BEST PURE CLAN EVER
2xFxU.gif
THE BEST
best%20in%20miniwars%20-%20x0%20(im%20pore).png

Got a pure?
Join the best pure clan of runescape ~ Final Ownage Elite
www.foe-rs.com

Gj, whoever ddosed your ts must be really bad

lol

OT: GJ with pull and the wins, surprising other clans actually gave you fights. FOE would have to split into two groups to get "matched" PCL fights.

fuarkk3.png

zsvos7.gif

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

#finalownage

Apply today www.foe-rs.com

so since every 1 fought u down 10-15, when we pull maybe +5 on u, are u going to even fight us?

and this my friend is the question of the day.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

so since every 1 fought u down 10-15, when we pull maybe +5 on u, are u going to even fight us?

and this my friend is the question of the day.

If it is an pcl why not?

And my question of the day is can you pull 58 to the pcl?

dfews.jpg

I guess fighting clans without TS when your options are much more bigger than any others clan isn't that hard. Grats, though.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

cba quaoting so i`ll answer your stupid quastions since you did not read the first 3 pages.

We did not put the ammount of people for each fight because a mod closed the topic and told us to take it out because it creates too much drama.

We did not sit because thats what preps are for. Not our foult you can not pull more. This happens in the wilderness too.

We had 39 people voiced 6 ops and 4 half ops. Not 23.

nxpxh.jpg

Great job NPO, and thanks you for the fight's to all clan's we have fought

Sad to see that HPC didn't attend every PCL like: FOE MM EOP

Sorry for 1 retared member he flame (he has down syndroom) please have some respect for people with down syndroom please donate me to do something against it.

Yeah because we go pk. And if foe does go we woulda had like 55+ and you wouldn't have fought cause you want to be undefeated lol. Should try splitting into two ccs like foe does if we have double everyones opts.

cba quaoting so i`ll answer your stupid quastions since you did not read the first 3 pages.

We did not put the ammount of people for each fight because a mod closed the topic and told us to take it out because it creates too much drama.

We did not sit because thats what preps are for. Not our foult you can not pull more. This happens in the wilderness too.

We had 39 people voiced 6 ops and 4 half ops. Not 23.

Your clan wont prep us...the reason is pretty obvious. I doubt you would fight us with a 10 advantange and we would end up sitting to you. Anyways I hope you bring that 50 this weekend

I never understand why u wouldn't sit to be matched vs others.. what pride do u have if you win outnumbering them :/

I'm not going to sit 20 people because other clans can't pull.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg