Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Paquiao vs Marquez

8loodyarch3r

Rigged?

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I saw the ******* fight it took 20 seconds and he got that right hand on his head, and lost the ******* title was so dissapointed because they showed the pre-views for a month and the match was this short, mad as ******* hell

But yeah match sucked

You sir are retarded. I believe you are talking about the UFC fight, and not Pacman and JMM.

The fight had to have been rigged. Marquez landed more effective hits.

Pacman had a horrible performance he was countered all night be Marquez.

Pacmas promoters won that fight for him. Complete disgrace to the sport, I'm disgusted.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

I saw the ******* fight it took 20 seconds and he got that right hand on his head, and lost the ******* title was so dissapointed because they showed the pre-views for a month and the match was this short, mad as ******* hell

But yeah match sucked

We're talking about boxing, not the Cain valesquez upset..........

In my honest opinion the outcome of the fight was disgusting, the boxing industry knows that a paquiao vs maywether fight would bring in so much money which is why it was rigged.

Such a shame for the sport, boxing is nothing close to how it was in its glory days.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

But yeah match sucked

Rofl retard. That was the ufc fight. Stick to playing rs 12hrs a day instead of trying to talk sports idiot.

But yeah match sucked

In my honest opinion the outcome of the fight was disgusting, the boxing industry knows that a paquiao vs maywether fight would bring in so much money which is why it was rigged.

Such a shame for the sport, boxing is nothing close to how it was in its glory days.

Oh well. Get over it. It's only 1 fight and it shouldn't really impact the boxing industry AND even if it was rigged, it was done to save boxing because without Pacman there really is no boxing. Either way, Marquez is at the point in his career of retiring already. He's just too old for this sport. YOU DIDN'T EVEN LIVE THROUGH BOXING IN ITS "GLORY DAYS" AND YOU'VE JUST STARTED WATCHING BOXING 2 YEARS AGO WTF. Can't wait till May, although I am having doubts about Pacquiao. He seemed a lot weaker and slower in this fight. A lot of people were expecting him to do the usual and steamroll Marquez, but it was more of a close fight. Anyways, you+me+brian gotta hang out <3

But yeah match sucked

ROFL you're an idiot

Boxing is dead now. Only going to watch PaQ vs May and transfer to UFC

But yeah match sucked

Rofl retard. That was the ufc fight. Stick to playing rs 12hrs a day instead of trying to talk sports idiot.

But yeah match sucked

Oh well. Get over it. It's only 1 fight and it shouldn't really impact the boxing industry AND even if it was rigged, it was done to save boxing because without Pacman there really is no boxing. Either way, Marquez is at the point in his career of retiring already. He's just too old for this sport. YOU DIDN'T EVEN LIVE THROUGH BOXING IN ITS "GLORY DAYS" AND YOU'VE JUST STARTED WATCHING BOXING 2 YEARS AGO WTF. Can't wait till May, although I am having doubts about Pacquiao. He seemed a lot weaker and slower in this fight. A lot of people were expecting him to do the usual and steamroll Marquez, but it was more of a close fight. Anyways, you+me+brian gotta hang out <3

Yeah, he's getting old for the sport, but he's giving pacman better fights then any other boxer?

Marquez went up to pacman's weight, and out fought him.

If I was Marquez I wouldn't accept the fight with Pac in May, after being cheated of a victory so obvious as last night what can you expect to happen in May? He's not going to knock Pacman out if it goes to decesion he will be robbed again, just as the last two times.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures