Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's P2P Sunday - 11/13/11

Adrian-

LOL at EOP saying we didn't fight, yeah it wasn't lets line up and fight, it was hey your on NE stairs, lets rush up and hit them, o wait mains (KO), dip to Corp killing some EOP and letting you all have fun with KO your trip.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peace Cake Ne1

cakeany1.png

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

Nice

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

So.. you hit 6 stragglers at 13ports gratz. crashed our bs fest after we had ended saying we ran all day from you with having +5? so much propagenda. you peaked at 44 another lie hit that log out button b4 you die :whistling:

@the kdr part, we had 75 deaths b4 we ended and started 1iteming your clan for 15mins for crashing our bs fest :teehee:

qOY7v.png

So.. you hit 6 stragglers at 13ports gratz. crashed our bs fest after we had ended saying we ran all day from you with having +5? so much propagenda. you peaked at 44 another lie hit that log out button b4 you die :whistling:

@the kdr part, we had 75 deaths b4 we ended and started 1iteming your clan for 15mins for crashing our bs fest :teehee:

Wanna slow down and elaborate what you're saying there?

Wanna slow down and elaborate what you're saying there?

i was just summarizing what you said in your whole paragraph

qOY7v.png

Dennis get back on your leash before you get (KO)ed

they actually tried to (KO) me but i clumped their 15man full in for a epic 1.3k barrage xp hit and dipped with my 1.3m in lootations :ninja:

Your KDR suggests you had to die around 3 times in order to kill a person so i highly doubt that :ninja:

did you really just make up an entire fight against us? desperate times lmfao

All of your topics are made up trolololol

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi