Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Excel vs Enemy

Ragee

15v12 cool. Good job on your win. Not really a high opts fight, but a win nonetheless.

I'd take the part out that says "Until the next time NME is brave enough to fight" or w/e cuz we have a prep tomorrow.

14 vs 12

the guy taking the screenie cant rightclick himself silly

14. The top and bottom person is the same person silly.

if you learned how to count, it's 14 in that one click, + the person that cant rightclick himself

do i have to go in paint to prove you wrong or wat, cuz im always right :D

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

15v12 cool. Good job on your win. Not really a high opts fight, but a win nonetheless.

I'd take the part out that says "Until the next time NME is brave enough to fight" or w/e cuz we have a prep tomorrow.

14 vs 12

if you learned how to count, it's 14 in that one click, + the person that cant rightclick himself

Can't tell if you're trolling or not but if you aren't then yeah go ahead.

siguoi.png

14* , But eh , as xl is that **** 12v14 aint that hard I guess :<

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

14 vs 12

13 in fall in + 1 which right clicked the fall in , thats 14 lol?

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

Petri Nygård ftw

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

Nme, before you try posting the clan kdr thing. Read this.

You have a spy in us. That person leaves the clan channel and we can't see who it is or when they're on. You kill whoever you have in xL to make it look like we died, and you got kills.

You shouldn't have made it so obvious as everyone from xL was at that fight and the vid shows everyone who died.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

L

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

O

L

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

O

L

O

L

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I've never read something more stupid in my life

thanks for the mini today to bad you guys got **** on :D

You have a spy in us. That person leaves the clan channel and we can't see who it is or when they're on. You kill whoever you have in xL to make it look like we died, and you got kills.

You shouldn't have made it so obvious as everyone from xL was at that fight and the vid shows everyone who died.

L

O

L

O

L

O

L

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Explain our 30 deaths and your 30 kills during the fight when it was 14 vs 12 and no one returned lol.

siguoi.png

L

O

L

O

L

O

L

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

why you flamming for? they won the mini/run in say ty and move on.

Gj XL

nxpxh.jpg

L

O

L

O

L

O

L

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Explain our 30 deaths and your 30 kills during the fight when it was 14 vs 12 and no one returned lol.

how come there were so many kill pics of your members taken if no one returned? im pretty sure there are pics of hon0r dropping like three seperate times haha